Mya

Bucky

Sometime during the bumpy ride over the Stephan's Manor and going over the bridge, someone had activated Mya again. She began to thrash in the back seat of the car, swinging her head hard enough that she broke the back window. I pressed down on the gas and sped down Bleecker St.

"Hold on, doll. We're almost there."

Jerking the car to a complete stop, Mya's body launched forward, hitting the dashboard of the car. Her body curled from the tight spot and she took the opportunity to kick me right in the face. My head snapped back as I felt her crush my nose under the heel of her boot.

"Fuck!"

Throwing her body towards the back seat, she managed to crawl out of the broken window, even though she was tied up with the cables Frank had used.

I quickly jumped out of the car, just in time to see her take off running, when did she get so fast?

My feet slammed down on the payment as I began to pick up speed, taking a large jump, I wrapped my arms around her small frame and tackled her to the ground.

Lifting her over my shoulder, I carried her up the steps to Stephan's manor.

Ringing the doorbell, I watched as the door creaked open.

Shaking my head, I walked into the foyer. A dark shadow crept across the floor, turning into a shape of a body. Stephan Strange finally appeared, holding a half eaten apple and a book.

"James, how can I help you?"

I rolled my eyes as I turned my body so Stephan could get a good look at what I had carried in.

The sound of the book dropping on the ground echoed through the room.

"It's not possible...."

Turning back around, I walked over to the living area and sat Mya down on a large, luxurious armchair. She immediately tried to stand to run, but Stephan snapped his fingers and a wave of chains wrapped around her body and the chair.

"What the hell is this, James?"

"I though you'd be able to tell me."

"Did you...did you do this?"

Angrily, I turned to face him, my blood boiling inside of me. Grabbing him by his cloak, I pushed him back until his body hit the wall.

"You think I AM CAPABLE OF THIS?! Dig up my DEAD WIFE and playing a mad scientist?!"

Stephan wrapped a hand around the one I had gripping his cloak, a disdainful look dawned upon his face.

"James, I just need to ask these questions. How did you find her?"

The realization washed over me like a cold wave, the tight frown disappearing and being replaced with a pained look.

"Billy Russo came back, he took Emily. Frank was with her at the time, but he couldn't save her, because Mya was attacking him. But she didn't remember him.... she doesn't remember any of us. It's like she's a zombie."

Stephan gave me a quizzical look as he walked around Mya, until he stopped in front of her.

"She has this absent-minded look on her face," he murmured, placing his hands on the side of her face, he slipped into one of his trances.

Watching with curiosity and fear, I watched as her eyes began to flutter quickly. I wanted to just get rid of all her restraints and hold her like I used to, but right now she wasn't Mya.

All these memories running a million miles a minute through his mind.

She grabbed his hand to stop him. It was cold and made of metal.