1 When You First Meet

Updates

Pein

You were at a restaurant that had your favorite grilled fish. You had seen him there a few times and it seemed like he liked the same grilled fish you did. You also noticed that he had a lot of piercings and didn't have anyone to eat with. For some reason, you thought it'd be a good idea to go over to a complete stranger and talk to him.

"Hey. You seem like you could use some company while eating fish." You said to the man. You realized how odd it sounded, after the words left your mouth. He looked up at you, but you weren't quite sure what he was thinking.

"It does not matter to me, but if you wish to sit down, you may." He replied, as if you really needed his permission to sit somewhere. You didn't want to be rude though, so you sat down. The two of you ate in silence, an okay silence.

"So you like grilled fish a lot too?" You finally asked. He nodded his head, but didn't look at you. "So what's your name?"

"Pein." He then he stood up. "I have to go." He turned to leave but paused. "Thank you for the company." With that, he was gone.

Zetsu

You always loved plants and having a garden but a big storm ruined what you had been working on. So you were at a greenhouse in a few towns from your town. You were walking up and down the rows of plants looking for the plants to replace the ones you had. You spotted your favorite plant, and began to head towards it. Once you got there though, someone else had picked it up.

"Damn, that's the last one too." You told yourself. You looked at the plant and then to the rest of the man who held it. He was half black and half white and had a green fly trap like thing around him.

"Oh I'm sorry, is this the plant you wanted?" The creature spoke in a nice yet creepy voice. You nodded your head sadly. "Well too bad." A meaner and creepier voice said. Your eyes widened. "Don't say that to her. Here you can have this one." The white half handed you the plant.

"Thank you!" You smiled big and took the plant happily.

"Now get lost with your happiness. It's annoying." You assumed the black half spoke.

"Thanks." You smiled and ran off to go get more plants.

Sasori

The Puppet Warehouse; that's where you worked. As the name of the store said, it was a store for all things puppet. Handmade puppets, supplies to make puppets and classes on how to make puppets were just some of the things that were at the store. You loved puppets and loved to work there. People would be surprised how many people actually liked puppets.

You saw a lot of weird people there, but today, there was one person specifically that caught your eye. He was a red headed guy, a type of red that you didn't normally see. He looked serious and focused. He went right to where he needed to go and got what he needed. You had a feeling that you would not enjoy ringing up what he wants to buy.