22 When Someone Catches You Two Making Out

Updates

Pein

You were in Pein's office waiting for everyone. Pein had called a meeting with all of the members, including you, but it seemed like everyone had been asleep. It was taking forever for the others to get there.

"This is boring Pein." You sighed and sat on his lap. You wanted to go back to sleep.

"I have a way to make things less boring." Pein whispered in your ear.

"Oh really?" You turned to face him. "What do you have in mind?"

"This." Pein leaned forward and began kissing you. The kiss became heated and turned into making out. You felt his hands slide over your body. The two of you were extremely close to taking off your clothes, when someone cleared their throat.

"We are here for the meeting Pein." Konan spoke. You and Pein turned to look at the whole Akatsuki staring at you two. "But if you'd like us to come back later..."

"No let us begin the meeting." Pein said. You moved to get up but he held you still. You looked at him asking why he wouldn't let you move, but let's just say you could feel why he didn't want you to stand up yet.

Zetsu

You were in the garden store with Zetsu and Tobi. You didn't really know where they were at the moment though. You were minding your own business when you felt someone walk over to you. You turned to see Zetsu.

"Where's Tobi?" You asked, noticing the lollipop wasn't with Zetsu.

"I ditched him," White Zetsu said happily. "Because I wanted some alone time with you." Black Zetsu finished. Zetsu pulled you into his arms and instantly began kissing you passionately. He pushed you up against the shelves you were just looking at, causing a few things to fall off. The noise ended up attracting people and unfortunately, it brought Tobi as well.

"Zetsu is eating _____!" Tobi screamed, horrified. You and Zetsu parted and glared at Tobi.

"Shut up Tobi, I'm not eating her!" White Zetsu snapped. "But I'm about to eat you!" Zetsu ran after the now screaming Tobi. You stood there a little confused on what just happened, and you were sure everyone else around you was confused as well.

Sasori

You were in Sasori's workshop working on something by yourself. Sasori had been out on a mission and you wanted to finish up something before he got back, so you could prove you could do it.

"There it's done!" You held up the little puppet you made happily.

"It's beautiful." You spun around to see Sasori. You smiled brightly and set the puppet down. You hugged him tightly and felt him hug you back.

"I missed you." You told him.

"I missed you too." Sasori lifted you up and set you on his desk. He then proceeded to kiss you. Your hands with into his hair and his hands went to your hips. During the very hot kiss, his cloak was thrown off, right onto Deidara. He had just walked in and was frozen, the cloak landing on him got him out of his daze.

"Sasori my man, hm?" Deidara asked, a little confused. He had never seen the puppet show any type of emotion and the kiss Deidara was watching was very passionate.

"Brat, what do you want? You see I'm busy." Sasori snapped, moving his head to kiss your neck.

"I...I don't remember, hm."