35 When You Find Out You're Pregnant

Updates

Pein

You had been feeling wrong for the past few days. You felt like you wanted to throw up all the time and certain things just didn't smell normal anymore. It took you another week to realize that you missed your period two months in a row. You had been so busy that you hadn't noticed that until now.

You didn't want to tell anyone so you went to your doctor without telling anyone. Your doctor ran tests and told you that you were pregnant. You were both happy and feeling more of a need to throw up. You weren't sure how Pein was going to take the news.

You went home worried, and thinking. When you got to the hideout, you went right to Pein's office. He looked almost happy to see you.

"Where have you been?" Pein asked, getting up from his chair to go to you.

"I have something to tell you." You said, worry filling your voice.

"What is it _____?"

"Pein, Iampregnant.Wearegoingtohaveababy." You said extremely fast.

"Say that again, but slower."

"I...am...-"

"Too slow. ____ just spit it out already!"

"I AM PREGNANT!" You yelled. Pein's eyes widened and he just stared at you. "We are going to have a baby." You said a lot less loud.

"How?"

"Do I really need to explain how a baby is made to a grown man?" You snapped. He glared at you as the news set in.

"We are going to be a family? I am going to have a family again?"

"Yes and yes." You said with a smile on your face. Pein hugged you not too tightly and kissed you passionately.

"I love you _____." Pein had never been so happy before. It damn near scared you.

"I love you too Pein."

Zetsu

You were acting like a total bitch. You had no idea why and Zetsu sure as hell didn't know why either. After a week of being a bitch, it turned into full blown mood swings. You were crying and yelling and doing both at the same time. It was freaking everyone out.

So you locked yourself in your bedroom to give you some time away from everyone. That was when you realized that you weren't losing your mind, you probably just were on your period. Then you remembered that you had missed your period last month, and were getting close to missing this month's as well.

You left your room to find Zetsu. You told him what was going on and made him go and get you a pregnancy test. When he got back and gave you the test, you refused to take it. You told him that if he found out you were pregnant than he wouldn't love you anymore or he'd try to eat you and the baby. After he spent an hour of telling you that you were wrong, you took the test.

"Zetsu..." You sniffled. He opened the bathroom door to see you on the floor, crying your eyes out while holding the test.

"_____ what is wrong?" Zetsu asked, walking to your side.

"I'm pregnant with a plant child!" You wailed. It caught him off guard. He helped you stand up and took you to the bed. He saw the test that said you were pregnant. "My baby is going to be part plant!" You kept crying.

"What am I supposed to do?" White Zetsu asked, totally confused on how to deal with the situation. "Let's eat her; it'll solve all our problems." Black Zetsu responded. Before white Zetsu could reply, you screamed.