37 When They Talk In Their Sleep

Updates

Pein

You and Pein were relaxing in the lounge. You two weren't watching TV, you were more just sitting there discussing things. You decided you needed a drink, so you got up and left the room. When you came back, Pein was asleep on the couch.

"He looks so cute when he's asleep." You smiled and sat down in a chair. You began to read when you heard Pein moving around on the couch. You looked at him and he looked like he was in pain and afraid of something.

"No..." He mumbled. He kept repeating it until he just froze.

"Pein?"

"So many paper butterflies..." Pein mumbled. He began to thrash around on the couch. Calling out things about paper butterflies attacking him.

"Pein are you alright?" You got closer to him and saw that he was sleeping. He kept mumbling about paper butterflies. It was weird.

"Too many butterflies!" Pein rolled right off the couch and hit the ground. He didn't wake up though he kept talking about butterflies. You just decided it'd be best if you left the room. So you did. Pein was on his own with the paper butterflies.

Zetsu

You and Zetsu were watching a movie in the room the two of you share. It was peaceful until you had too much to drink and needed to go to the bathroom. You left for a few minutes and came back to Zetsu asleep and taking up the whole bed. You glared at him and pushed him aside. He refused to move, so you had to just sit on a small part of the bed. You were not happy. Then suddenly, Zetsu began to speak.

"No...No...This isn't...not possible..." Zetsu mumbled, and began to toss around. You looked over at him and got ready to speak, when you realized that he wasn't awake.

"That's odd." You mumbled.

"Garden...coming to life." He tossed and turned some more. "No! Don't kill me!" Him tossing and turning knocked you off of the bed. You hit the ground with a thump.

"Jackass." You stood up and hit Zetsu with a pillow. He yelped and said something about plants and trees killing him. You sighed and left the room. You planned to go and sleep in Tobi's room. At least he wouldn't have bad dreams about plants and trees killing him, you hoped.

Sasori

Sasori had been working nonstop for at least a week. You knew that he didn't need as much sleep as you did, but he did need sleep eventually. You woke up around 3am one morning and noticed that Sasori wasn't there. He had told you he was going to sleep tonight, but clearly that was a lie.

You got up out of bed to remind him that he wanted to go to sleep tonight. When you entered his workshop, all the lights were on but Sasori was sleeping. His head was on his desk and tools and designs were all around him. He looked adorable.

"Sasori, wake up and come to bed." You whispered as you shook him. You then realized that was pointless because he couldn't feel you unless he wanted to, which he probably didn't want to right now. You sighed and opened your mouth to speak again, but he cut you off.

"Matches... Body parts..." Sasori mumbled. You looked at him and kept quiet; you wanted to hear what else he had to say. "No, don't burn my body! Put me back together!" Sasori frantically yelled. He seemed to be dreaming about his body broken up and about to be burned.