45 When You Wake Up With Them

Itachi

The sun light woke you up. You didn't want to be awake yet, so you were irritated. You could feel Itachi was still next to you, so you rolled over. You had opened your mouth to say something about him leaving the curtains open, but all words died when you saw Itachi.

Itachi was asleep still, which was rare. You stared into Itachi's face with a smile on yours. He looked incredibly peaceful, damn near like an angel. For the first time he didn't look stressed out or angry. You decided to not wake him up. You wanted to see him like this as long as you could.

Kisame

You always woke up at the same time each day. You didn't need an alarm clock. So today was no different. Your eyes show open like usual and you came face to face with Kisame. He was oddly still asleep.

He was cuddling your dolphin stuffed animal. He looked adorable, but you wanted your dolphin back. You reached out and grabbed the dolphin. Instead of him letting the dolphin go, Kisame pulled you into his arms to cuddle you and the dolphin. It wasn't exactly what you wanted, but it was better than it. Kisame never was so cuddly when he was awake.

Pein

Pein was normally awake long before you, so when you woke up to see Pein's sleeping face, you were shocked. Pein was completely asleep. He was even drooling on the pillow.

You smiled and reached out to touch his face. Even though the physical body was that of a dead man, you could feel so much warmth from him.

Since he was still asleep, you curled up closer to him. Acting instinctively, he wrapped an arm around you to hold you closer and tighter to him. You loved him holding you, so you wished he's do this when he was awake too.

Hidan

You normally woke to Hidan's bitching about something. This morning however you woke to silence, other than snoring.

You rolled over and glared at Hidan. He was asleep, and was snoring loudly. You never knew how loud he snored before, you were annoyed by it, and so you pulled out another pillow. You knew Hidan wouldn't die, so you put the pillow on his face and began suffocating him. Hidan flailed around, but didn't wake up. Finally he calmed down and you rolled over to go to sleep. You hoped he was still alive, but you'd worry about it later.

Kakuzu

Kakuzu normally was the one to wake you up. It seemed like you'd be waking him up this morning though. You opened your eyes to see Kakuzu. You sat up and stared at his sleeping body. He was holding onto some stacks of money for some reason. He was also over the covers and in his day clothes. It seems like he fell asleep counting money or something.

You got out of bed and put a blanket over your boyfriend. You then took his money and began counting it. He can sleep all he wants, more money time for you. Kakuzu was sleeping adorably, so he might get more attention than the money.

Zetsu

You woke up to see Zetsu staring at you. You gasped a bit, but then you realized he wasn't awake. He was asleep with his eyes open.

"That's creepy..." You whispered to yourself. You moved to get up when you felt Zetsu grab you and pulled you to him. He then began to nibble on your shoulder.

"Tasty." Zetsu mumbled in his sleep. He then stopped and just slept normally. You then wondered if this is why Zetsu normally sleeps in the garden.

Tobi

It's always nice for you to see Obito's face. The only time you really get to see it is during intimate times and while he sleeps. Since he wakes up so much earlier than you, you hardly see his face in the morning.

You were smiling at Obito's sleeping face. He looked so peaceful and calm. It made him look beautiful in a way, so you couldn't help yourself. You leaned over to kiss the damaged side of his face. He smiled and pulled you to him. It seems like he wasn't so asleep after all.

Deidara

It was a normal thing to get woken up by explosions. So when you weren't woken up like that, you thought something was wrong. Your eyes flew open and show up. You turned to Deidara to speak but froze. His golden hair was surrounding him making him look breathtaking. His mouths were slightly drooling and he was tangled up in blankets.

He looked like a normal teenager. You decided to pull his blankets away and cuddle up to him. You didn't even care that his chest mouth was drooling on you now.

Sasori

You woke up peacefully but the peace ended when you saw your boyfriend staring at you. You watched him as he watched you. You found it creepy that Sasori didn't blink.

After about five minutes of staring, both of you rolled over and fell back to sleep. It was still peaceful in its own way. The two of you hardly ever get to be together silently.

You did wonder though; what was going on in Sasori's mind? You figured he'd tell you eventually if it was important enough.