40 When They Are In a Bad Mood

Updates

Pein

Pein had been going over the amount of money that the Akatsuki had. You hadn't been in the room with him, but you heard his anger when he yelled and threw something. You walked into the office carefully and stood there. Pein threw his desk at the wall.

"Pein? What's gotten you so angry?" You asked, careful to not get near him yet.

"I just went over the money we have and Kakuzu hasn't brought in enough money for anything." Pein growled, causing you to step back. He noticed you being weary of him and calmed down. "I'm going to have to send everyone out on extra missions to make up for the lack of money." Pein sat down in his chair and sighed.

"It'll be okay." You hugged Pein. "That's what your Akatsuki members are for, making them do extra work." Pein looked up at you and looked a little less angry.

"Would you go and send Kakuzu and Hidan in? I have some things to say to them." You nodded your head and left the room. Pein was angry now, but after yelling at those two, he should feel a lot better.

Zetsu

You heard Tobi yelling for help, so you had to run to the garden. When you got there, you saw Zetsu trying to eat Tobi. The lollipop ran to you and begged you to calm Zetsu down. You sighed and walked right over to the plant man that was in a bad mood.

"Zetsu, what's wrong?" You asked, not even worried that Zetsu would eat you.

"That!" Both sides yelled, pointing to his newly planted flowers. They were stomped all over. You couldn't help but gasp.

"What happened to them?" You asked, completely understanding of Zetsu's bad mood now. Zetsu explained that Tobi was running around like an idiot like usual. He wasn't watching where he was going and ended up running all over the plants. He then tried to hide them by dumping dirt on them to make it seem like it was a new flower bed.

"The idiot ruined all of the new plants, the ones we have no replacements for." Zetsu said, glaring at Tobi.

"Go on Zetsu." You said which just made him look at you confused. "Go eat Tobi." Zetsu didn't need to be told twice. He went after the screaming Tobi. It seemed like maybe killing Tobi would make Zetsu feel better.

Sasori

You weren't sure where Sasori and Deidara were, but you were worried. You heard an explosion earlier but you never heard anything after that. You were almost worried that both of them killed each other.

"Sasori are you in here?" You started to open the door to his workshop, but you gasped. The workshop was where the explosion went off in. Nothing was really damaged but there were some charred and smoky things. Sasori and Deidara sat in the middle of the room looking at each other.

"_____ please help me, hm." Deidara said, looking a little afraid.

"What happened in here?"

"Deidara set off a bomb and it messed up my workshop." Sasori said, calmly. He might have sounded calm but you knew that he wasn't calm at all.

"Clearly, but why don't you let him go and we can tal-"

"No. The brat stays." Sasori growled. You knew then he was actually quite furious with the blonde bomber.

"Okay, so I will leave you to whatever you might do to Deidara." You turned around and left the room. You heard Deidara yelling for help, but you weren't about to go back in there. When Sasori was in a bad mood you had to avoid him or else you might get turned into a puppet. You were in no mood to become a puppet, so Deidara was on his own. Sasori would feel better after beating up the blonde, so you weren't about to stop him.