27 When You Walk In on Them Taking a Shower

Updates

Pein

You were waiting in your room for Pein to be done with his shower. You were fine with waiting the only problem was that you were curious to see if he had piercings all over his body. You knew that now would be the perfect moment to figure that out, so you decided to risk your life. You walked over to the bathroom and opened the door.

"_____ what are you doing?" Pein asked from the shower. You didn't respond you just walked right to the shower curtain and moved it. The look of shock was on Pein's face, but you weren't looking there.

"So you really do have piercings everywhere." You turned and walked out of the room without another word. Pein just stood there, not sure if he should be angry or embarrassed.

"You could have just asked to see me naked!" Pein finally called out when he could think clearly again. You popped your head into the bathroom with a smile on your face.

"Where would the fun in that be?"

Zetsu

Zetsu and you had been working hard in the garden, so you both were dirty. He somehow made it to the bathroom faster than you, so you were left out of the locked room, completely covered in dirt. You were angry that he would be so rude to not let you shower first. You didn't hear the shower on, so you broke into the bathroom.

Zetsu stood there naked. All of him was slip up in black and white. Even his downstairs area. He looked shocked about it. You had never been so forward about seeing him naked before.

"Get out. I'm taking a shower first." You growled. Zetsu was now just in shock and stood there staring at you. You walked over to your naked boyfriend and shoved him out of the room. You closed and locked the door again.

"What the hell!?" Zetsu yelled when he realized what you had just done. He tried to open the door but you put a tag on the door to keep it locked so he couldn't come in and kick you out.

"Sorry Zetsu, you should have let me go first in the first place." You called as you turned the water on.

Sasori

Sasori and Deidara had come back from a mission. Sasori was in a worst mood than usual because Hiruko had gotten damaged so Sasori had to come back as himself. While he was walking he had gotten dirty and so he had to take a full shower.

Sasori went right to the shower and closed the door. He didn't notice that when he slammed the door, the door popped open again. When you entered the bedroom, you saw that the door to the bathroom was slightly open. You walked over to it to close it, but you saw Sasori through the crack.

"Wow..." You looked over your boyfriend's naked puppet body. He looked amazing. You got caught up in staring, that you didn't even notice that Sasori was looking right at you.

"_____? What are you doing exactly?" Sasori's voice shocked you out of staring. Your face went red with embarrassment. You looked up and met his eyes.

"Um...the door was open a bit and I was just closing it for you." You quickly said as you shut the door and ran off. You were so embarrassed that he caught you staring at him.

~