29 When an Akatsuki Member Hurts You

Updates

Pein

You were training with Konan. She was the only person who you figured wouldn't kill you accidentally, or purposely. You were confident that you could handle a few paper cuts, but you made the mistake of telling her that. It made her angry so she attacked you with many pieces of her paper. You got paper cuts almost all over your body. It hurt so very bad.

"Pein!" You yelled, hoping he'd come to help you. Sure enough, he was there soon after you yelled for him. He took one look at you and was furious instantly.

"Konan what did you do!" Pein yelled loudly. Konan flinched and then got angry too.

"She insulted my jutsu!" Konan argued.

"How dare you harm her like this!" Pein took a step forward to hurt Konan when you spoke up.

"Pein, leave her. Help me right now." You whispered. Pein looked at you and nodded his head. He walked over to you and picked you up.

"Next time you hurt her, she won't stop me from hurting you." Pein threatened. Konan nodded her head. It was odd to see all of that. Konan had never seemed so scared before and Pein never seemed so protective and angry before.

"I'm never training with her again." You mumbled to Pein.

Zetsu

You were curious about Kakuzu so you decided to hang around him. He seemed calm and quiet, but you knew from Hidan and Zetsu that if you pissed Kakuzu off, he'd kill you without mercy. You were honestly afraid of him, but you wanted to see what he did. You were curious about the money.

"Can I hold any of the money? Just for a second?" You asked for the eighth time. Kakuzu twitched. He was trying really hard to not murder you.

"Go away. You cannot touch my money." Kakuzu growled. You sighed and sat down to just watch him. Hidan then came in and made a huge scene about something which knocked money off the table. You picked it up and gave it to Kakuzu. You had good intentions, but you touched his money, so naturally He lashed out at you. He grabbed you by the neck and held you against the wall. Hidan ran off to tell Zetsu, leaving you to be choked.

"Get your hands off of my girlfriend you greedy bastard!" Zetsu yelled as he came into the room. Kakuzu threw you at your boyfriend and stormed off with his money. "Are you alright _____?" Zetsu asked you, holding you in his arms.

"He's scary..." You whimpered. You no longer wanted to see Kakuzu or any money ever again.

Sasori

You and Tobi were playing with a ball and it rolled into Pein's office. No one was allowed in there, but you had to go and get the ball or else you and Tobi would get yelled at again. You figured that you would be in and out, unfortunately, you had no idea where the ball could have been. Just when you sighed and turned to leave, you saw Pein walk in and turn on the lights.

"What do you think you are doing in here?" Pein asked, calmly.

"I was looking for Tobi's ball." You said quietly.

"You and Tobi were playing ball inside again?" Pein took a step forward, and you took a step backwards. Your legs collided with the wall meaning you had nowhere else to go.

"No...I mean yes we were but..." You looked around for an escape. Pein grabbed a hold of your arms and yanked you to him.

"I didn't think you were as stupid as Tobi. I don't like it when people break my rules." Pein growled. His grip tightened on your arms. You let out a scream of pain. Thankfully, Tobi had run off to get Sasori to save you.