11 When They Are Sick

Updates

Pein

Pein was trying hard to hide the coughing and the sneezing. He clearly wasn't hiding it enough since you could tell that he was sick. No matter what you tried to do, he just wouldn't get some rest. He said he needed to do paperwork and needed to be the leader of the Akatsuki and that being sick wasn't an option right now.

You walked into his office that night to see Pein still awake and doing paperwork. When you got closer you could see that he wasn't awake. Pein had passed out sitting up.

"Pein?" You asked as you got closer to your boyfriend. He mumbled but didn't really wake up at all. "Pein, wake up." You reached out and shook him a little.

"Go away. I need to do paperwork." He tried to push your hands away but didn't have the energy.

"Pein, you are sick and tired. Come on you need to go to bed." You began to pull him out of the chair. You dragged him to the room you two share and pushed him onto the bed.

"Paperwork..." Pein mumbled as he drifted off to sleep.

"I should just burn all his paperwork." You grumbled. You got in next to him and clung to him. You wanted to make sure he wouldn't get up the next morning and go back to paperwork.

Zetsu

Zetsu stayed in his garden. He didn't leave it no matter what. You had to drag in dead bodies for him to eat. You could tell that your plant boyfriend was sick. You wanted to help him, so you asked him what you should get for him.

"There is a certain type of plant food that helps kept plants healthy. I need you to go and find that and bring it to me." Zetsu explained. You could tell he was getting weaker and that you needed to hurry. You left and spent less than an hour finding what you needed. You rushed home and ran to Zetsu. He was weaker already so you really needed to hurry. You did what the box told you to do and gave it to your plant boyfriend.

"Here drink this, this should be good and help you." You gave Zetsu the gross formula and saw him get better instantly. He coughed a few times but swallowed it anyway. You could tell by the look on his face that it was horrible tasting. It made you feel a little bad for him but you were happy that he didn't look so sickly anymore.

"Thank you _____." You could tell that both sides of Zetsu were happy to have you there to take care of him now.

Sasori

"Achoo!" You could hear Sasori sneeze from the kitchen. You also heard what sounded like wood hitting the ground. You left the kitchen to see Sasori in the hallway picking up one of his arms.

"Sasori are you alright?" You questioned, a little worried about your boyfriend.

"I have a cold somehow and it seems like when I sneeze, I lose a limb." Sasori explained, you could tell he was annoyed by it.

"Oh, alright." You turned to enter the kitchen again when you heard Sasori sneeze again. This time when you turned around, an arm and a leg had fallen off. It caused him to fall over. You walked over and helped him back together.

"This is extremely odd."

"I agree." You giggled and went into the kitchen again. You were trying to make some food when you heard a louder sneeze. You went into the lounge where you heard the sneeze, you couldn't help but laugh. Sasori sneeze himself completely apart. Even his core was out of him. You sighed and put him back together. When the core was put back in him, he woke back up.