10 Moving Into the Hideout/Meeting Their Friends

Updates

Pein

Pein began to become busy once again, but this time, he had a plan. He asked you to move into the Akatsuki hideout with him so he would be able to work and still be around you. You weren't sure about it, but Pein assured you that you would be safe. He told you he'd be back in a few days to pick you up, so you had to pack all your stuff.

A few days later, he showed up. You packed the things you needed and wanted the most and you left with him. He carried your bags for you. The two of you talked about how things were going to go. He told you that hopefully no one would try to kill or rape you. After an hour or two of walking you showed up to the back of the hideout.

"Everyone else goes in the front while I come and go from the back." Pein informed you as a small door opened for the two of you. You two walked through the hideout, he set all your stuff in the room he sleeps in and then he took you to the lounge where he said everyone was.

"Everyone." Pein said calling attention to everyone in the room. There were 9 people in the room. "This is _____. She is my girlfriend and she will now be living with us."

"I thought you were dating Konan." A blue man said in reply. Pein just glared at him. Pein then introduced everyone; Zetsu, Sasori, Konan, Kisame, Itachi, Hidan, Kakuzu, Tobi, and Deidara.

"Hello _____." All 9 people said to you.

"Uh...Hi?" You were nervous and terrified to be around so many killers. You suddenly weren't too sure about living with Pein.

Zetsu

Zetsu finally decided to show you where his secret garden was located. To your surprise it was underground within the Akatsuki hideout. Zetsu then told you that since you know his secret, you have to move in with him and the Akatsuki. He told you that he had brought everything you needed and loved from your house already and that there was a room for you already made up. He just wanted to take you to go and meet the rest of the members.

You nervously followed your boyfriend down a hallway, then down some stairs, then down another hallway and up some stairs. By the time you reached the lounge, you were tired and just wanted to go to sleep. But Zetsu opened up the door and walked in, pulling you behind anyway.

"This is my girlfriend _____." White Zetsu said happily. "If any of you touch her, I will eat you." Black Zetsu finished, creepily happy as well. Zetsu told you who was who. "Sushi (Kisame), Puppet (Sasori), Prissy Boy (Deidara), Lollipop (Tobi), Leader (Pein), Greedy Old Man (Kakuzu), Immortal Idiot (Hidan), Creepy Crow (Itachi), and Blue Haired Whore (Konan)." None of the members liked what Black Zetsu had to say as their names but thankfully White Zetsu told you their actual names.

"Well, hi everyone." You smiled sweetly, but were really afraid. You didn't know how to handle so many violent and dangerous people.

Sasori

Sasori and you had talk about all of his puppets in his main workshop. He decided that since he was teaching you how to make puppets and then control them, then you should be with him at the main workshop. Plus, he also just wanted you to be in the hideout with him. You told him that you just needed to grab a few things then you would be able to leave. You never really like the town anyway.

The two of you got into Sasori's puppet. It was a cramped space, but you at least got to be in Sasori's arms the whole time. You had actually fallen asleep during the trip. You woke to him slightly tossing you onto the ground.