33 When You Get Rescued

A large explosion happened at the front of Orochimaru's hideout. Your boyfriend finally arrived to save you, and brought the rest of the Akatsuki to ensure Orochimaru understood to not mess with them or you again. As the battle began, your boyfriend went to find you.

He burst through the door of Orochimaru's room to see you with snakes all over you. Orochimaru did not have time to touch you in any way, thankfully. Your boyfriend began to fight Kabuto but took him down rather quickly. Seeing that he would lose, Kabuto let Sasuke fight. While Sasuke fought your boyfriend, Kabuto and Orochimaru got out of the room, with you. Your boyfriend wasn't able to take down Sasuke, but their partner went to take over fighting the young Uchiha for him.

When your boyfriend caught up with you, Orochimaru and Kabuto, the two men turned to face your boyfriend.

"Give _____ back (,hm)!" Your boyfriend yelled at your abductors. He was furious that you were so close but you still weren't back in his arms.

"(Your Boyfriend's Name) please help me!" You managed to yell. You got yanked backwards behind Orochimaru and snakes went around your mouth to keep you quiet.

"(Your Boyfriend's Name), it's so lovely to see you here." Orochimaru said in his creepy voice.

"Give _____ back, I won't tell you that again (,hm)."

"Come and take her from me, if you can." Orochimaru chuckled darkly. Sure enough though, that's what your boyfriend did. It took some time but you were eventually freed from the snakes. Orochimaru and Kabuto took off to escape.

Updates

Pein

Pein made his way to you and picked you up from the floor. He checked you for bruises or any cuts. When he saw you weren't hurt, he began to talk.

"You didn't tell them anything, right?" Was Pein's first question. Your eye twitched.

"I didn't tell anyone anything asshole." You snapped.

"I am glad, I also am glad that you are alright." Pein held you in his arms. You didn't snap at him again, you could feel that he missed you.

"I'm just glad you got here in time."

Zetsu

Zetsu walked over and stood above you. He stared down at you and offered his hand to you. He helped you up and looked at you some more.

"Nothing happened?" White Zetsu asked. "You didn't get raped or anything?" Black Zetsu almost sounded disappointed. You glared at them both.

"I'm fine now. Thank you for coming for me. I thought you forgot about me."

"I'd never forget about you!" White Zetsu exclaimed as black Zetsu said "I almost forgot about you."

"Thanks..." You weren't sure if you were happy to be saved or not now.

Sasori

"Get up, we need to go." Sasori demanded. You sighed and stood up. You walked past him sadly until he pulled you into his arms. "I missed you so much." Sasori whispered in your ear. "I thought I'd never see you again."