32 While You Are Captured

This is how I'd imagine time with Orochimaru, kabuto and Sasuke. This will be the scenario for the boyfriends.

You woke up on a char. You could tell that you were chained to it. You were not happy about the situation. You never once thought that you'd be kidnapped by Orochimaru.

"So you have awoken." You looked up at the throne like a chair that you didn't see before. There sat Orochimaru. On his right was Sasuke and on his left was Kabuto.

"Why am I here?" You asked quietly. Your throat hurt from being so dry.

"I originally took you so I could harm the Akatsuki." He paused for dramatic effect. "But I have decided you will give me intel on the Akatsuki, and be used for an important experiment."

"Why would I do anything for you people?"

"You don't really have a choice girl." Sasuke answered, in his usual Uchiha tone.

"I'm not telling you a damn thing about the Akatsuki. I'm loyal to them." You glared at Orochimaru, keeping Sasuke's eyes out of your vision.

"We'll see about that." Orochimaru smiled creepily. "For now, Sasuke take her to her room. Do not harm her." Sasuke nodded and unchained you. He grabbed your arm forcefully and dragged you to your room. Instead of just throwing you on it, he walked in and closed the door behind him.

"You will tell me where my brother is." Sasuke demanded harshly.

"Why would I do that?" You growled back. You and Sasuke glared at each other before he looked away. He turned and began to leave your room.

"I will get my answers. One way or another." With that, the young Uchiha was gone. You were now locked in a pitch black room, all alone and scared.

*The Next Day*

"Will you give us answers now?" Orochimaru asked once again. He had Kabuto and Sasuke torture you to try to get you to talk. You refused to betray the Akatsuki and your boyfriend. You also weren't letting Sasuke put you under any genjutsu. You were willing to handle anything, as long as the people you loved remained safe.

"Go fuck yourself with a snake you bastard!" You snarled in response to Orochimaru's question. You were once again attacked by Sasuke and Kabuto for that.

*At Night*

You laid in bed and hoped your boyfriend would come save you soon. You tried hard to not cry, but the tears escaped anyway. You didn't blame your boyfriend for the situation you were in now though. You were angry that he hadn't been there to protect you.

"Please (your boyfriend's name) come find me quickly." You asked the darkness as you fell asleep.

Over the next week, it was nearly the same every day and night. You refused to give up any information. They tortured you. They healed you. They questioned you some more. They tortured you some more. They healed you again. They locked you in your room. You cried yourself to sleep.

You couldn't take it anymore. You wanted them to just kill you. You wouldn't dare betray the organization, but would they betray you? You were losing hope that anyone would come to save you. A part of you died more each day.

On the exact day that marked one week, things changed. Kabuto brought you to Orochimaru's room, like usual, but he didn't stay. He left you alone with the snake man.

"Hello _____. Today things will become less pleasant like they've been." Orochimaru told you with a smirk on his face. It sent chills up your spine, bad chills.

"What do you mean?" You had been beaten, to the brink of death, brought back then beaten again, what could be less pleasant than that? As a response, Orochimaru began to chuckle darkly. You realized what he had meant. "You're going to...rape me?" You questioned, horrified.

"You will soon find out my dear." Orochimaru chuckled and his snakes wrapped around your arms and legs. You struggled, but he began to pull you closer to him.

"Stop!" You yelled as you pulled harder against the snakes. The snake man just chuckled in response. Suddenly, a huge explosion went off in the area of the front of Orochimaru's hideout. Kabuto burst through the door.

"Lord Orochimaru, the Akatsuki is here!"