5 When You Find Out They Are Akatsuki Members

Updates

Pein

You were hanging out with a few of your ninja friends. They were discussing the evil organization, the Akatsuki. You of course had heard about them, but you didn't really care too much about it. You only began paying attention when they told you what the leader of the organization is rumored to look like.

"Orange hair and covered in piercings?" You questioned, just to make sure you heard right. Your friends nodded their head and asked you why you asked. You came up with some lame excuse that they accepted. Once they left, you waited around for Pein to show up.

"Hello _____." Pein said as he finally arrived at your house.

"You are the leader of the Akatsuki?" You asked, not even saying hello to him. His eyes widened for a second before returning to normal.

"How'd you find out?"

"My friends. Why didn't you tell me?"

"For my safety and yours."

"Well were you ever going to tell me?"

"Possibly."

"Well, I guess I can't be mad at you. it does seem like something you wouldn't normally tell a person you met randomly."

"Thank you for understanding."

"You're lucky you're cute." You grumbled as you shook your head.

"I'm lucky because I'm what?" Pein asked, even though he heard you clearly.

"Nothing..." You responded, a bit panicky.

Zetsu

Zetsu always wore his cloak. You didn't know what the cloak was for or represented. Well, you weren't sure until you saw a bingo book with an Akatsuki cloak in it. You then realized that Zetsu must be one of the members that haven't been identified yet. You rushed to your garden, where Zetsu oddly normally appears as if he's living there.

"Zetsu!" You yelled as you burst into the garden. Sure enough, said plant man came up out of the ground.

"What is wrong _____?" The white half asked. "We were sleeping." The black half grumpily replied.

"When were you going to tell me you were a part of a secret evil organization that wants to complete world domination?" You sad quickly, hoping he understood all you had asked. Both the black and white half stared at you, shocked.

"Never." The black half said as the white half said "Eventually."