42 When You Are In a Bad Mood

Updates

Pein

You were in a bad mood because of Pein. For once he was not doing paperwork but you were. You hadn't done your paperwork for a week so you had a lot to do. Pein just wouldn't leave you alone though. He kept touching you and kissing you and trying to get you to do him and not paperwork. As great as all that was, he had known you had paperwork to do, but he was bothering you anyway.

"Pein?" You asked, setting down your pen.

"Yes _____?" Pein asked, whispering right into your ear.

"I love you, you know that right?"

"Of course and I love you."

"So take no offense when I say this." You paused for a second. "You are being more annoying than Tobi right now. You make me want to staple your mouth closed. So please, for the sake of my sanity and your pretty face. Leave."

"You don't want me here?"

"In like 2 hours when I'm done with paperwork, feel free to come back. Until then. Get lost." You stood up and shoved Pein out of his own office. You had a feeling that he was just doing that to show you how annoying you are when he needs to do paperwork. At least you could do your paperwork in peace now.

Zetsu

You were in a bad mood because of Zetsu. You were trying to catch a butterfly. It was beautiful and you had never seen one like it before, but just as you were about to catch it, Zetsu ate it. He chomped it up and told you how it tasted horrible. He didn't even notice how upset you looked as soon as it happened.

Zetsu and you were in the bedroom you two share about an hour after the eaten butterfly. You had been glaring at him though all of the hour. He noticed finally after that hour.

"What's your problem?" Zetsu snapped.

"You are my problem!" You growled.

"What'd I do?"

"You ate that butterfly. It was beautiful and I wanted it."

"Why would you want to eat the butterfly? It tasted horrible."

"I didn't want to eat it dummy! I wanted to look at it!" You threw a pillow at him.

"I apologize."

"Sure you do."

"Do you want me to cough it back up for you?"

"That's the last thing I want you to do right now Zetsu." You glared at Zetsu some more. He slowly turned his attention to something else. You were going to stay in the bad mood for a while.