8 Your First Fight

Updates

Pein

For the past month, you had only seen Pein a few times and for a few hours. Every time he had to go and not be back for a while, he blamed it on paperwork and being too busy. You could understand, I mean he was the leader of an evil organization, but you were his girlfriend now. Shouldn't he have more time for you?

There were a few times when Pein was supposed to show up, and you were ready to confront him about not being around, when he just wouldn't show up. After that happening too many times, you had enough. The next time he showed up, you would confront him about it and hope to not get killed.

"Pein." You said as you answered your door. He stood there, like everything was normal, when in reality he was two days, an hour and a half late.

"_____." Pein said in response. You stepped back to let him into your home.

"We need to talk."

"About what?"

"You and your work schedule." The two of you were standing in your living room. "You haven't been here to see my lately, and when you do come here, it's only for a few minutes. It isn't fair to me."

"I have paperwork and people to order around."

"Yes you do, but you also have a girlfriend to hang out with." You sighed and began to pace around. "I don't want to be that girl. The girl who bitches all the time about not spending enough time with her boyfriend, but come on Pein. You aren't seeing me enough. I feel like I barely know you."

"I have work _____. You said it wouldn't bother you." Pein was getting angry now.

"Yes I said that but I didn't think that you'd hardly ever see me." You were on the edge of getting angry and crying, but you didn't want to seem weak in front of Pein.

"Work comes first." With that, Pein stormed out of the house and left. The door slammed behind him. It was hard enough to knock a few things off the shelves and shatter all over the floor. All you could do was bite your lip and begin to clean up what broke.

Zetsu

Through the month with Zetsu, it has been bi-polar. One moment Zetsu was all sweet and loving, but the next he was horrible and being rude. On top of that, he has tried to eat you three times. You were hurt and angry by his actions. You had wanted to talk to him about it, but you honestly thought he might eat you if you upset him. Nonetheless, you had to talk to him about it, so you went to his garden.

"Zetsu are you in here?" You called out. He came up out of the ground.

"What do you want _____?" The black half snapped.

"You have been treating me badly. You have been an asshole and you've tried to eat me!" You snapped. You were already upset.