30 When You Get Kidnapped

When Orochimaru found out about the Akatsuki members having significant others, he came up with a plan. He wanted to get back at the Akatsuki and you would be the perfect way to do it.

Updates

Pein

You and Pein were at the store looking for office supplies. You saw sparkly pens and stopped to look at them.

"I'll catch up with you in a few minutes Pein." You called out to your boyfriend as he kept walking.

"Don't waste your money." He called back before turning down a different row of office supplies. You rolled your eyes and looked around for what you had seen before. You saw the sparkly pens again so you reached out to grab them when you were grabbed by the hair. You turned to see a guy with eyes like Itachi.

"You are coming with me." Once he spoke, you were sent into a genjutsu. He picked you up and left with you. He didn't notice that a worker in the store had seen it all and went to go and tell your boyfriend what had just happened to you.

Zetsu

You and Zetsu were at your favorite greenhouse. Zetsu saw one plant he liked and you saw another so the two of you split up. You didn't tell him anything, you just went right to the plant you liked. You picked it up and saw that there was no price tag on it. You walked over to someone to ask if they knew the price.

"Excuse me sir, but do you know how much this costs?" You asked a guy with grey hair and glasses but looked your age.

"You won't be needing that plant anymore." The guy responded. You were about to ask what he meant when he pinched a pressure point causing you to collapse. The plant hit the ground and you fell into the guy's arms.

"Zetsu..." You whispered as you realized you could no longer move. You hoped that he would hear you, but you were taken away too fast to know if he did or not.

Sasori

You were at your old job site, the Puppet Warehouse, with Sasori. You needed to use the bathroom, so you left Sasori's side. You told Sasori to wait for you so he did. He stood outside of the bathroom and waited. You were done with your business and were washing your hands when you felt a presence behind you. You turned around to see a woman.

"Hello dear." The woman said, in a creepy voice. She looked familiar for some reason. The clothes were like...you gasped when you realized it was Orochimaru standing there. You took a few steps backwards and hit the sink. You weren't sure what to do and you got even more scared when he took a step forward. He let his real face show up and smiled creepily at you.

"Stay away from me!" You yelled. Orochimaru extended his neck and bit yours. You fainted instantly and collapsed to the floor. One of Orochimaru's snakes picked you up and disappeared with you. Sasori didn't get in there in time.

~

Itachi

You and Itachi were walking through the forest. You two needed peace and quiet to escape from the constant drama within the hideout. You were sitting on a log with your boyfriend.

"I love being out here with you 'tachi." You smiled up at him. He wrapped his arms around you.

"I feel the same." He smiled a rare smile. It was so peaceful, but as you've learned, things don't remain peaceful for long. After 10 minutes, you two heard rustling, so Itachi decided to go and check it out.