36 When You Talk In Your Sleep

His Point Of View

Updates

Pein

I had been up late in the office doing my paperwork. For some unknown reasons _____ decided to stay up with me and try to help out. She didn't help much since she fell asleep on some of the paperwork. As much as I want to get the paperwork done, I can't bring myself to wake her up to take the paperwork from her.

"Death to the world..." I looked over at _____ to find her still asleep, but talking. "I will rule the world..."

"Is she talking about world domination in her sleep?" I asked a little confused about it. She had never seemed interested in that before.

"World will be mine..." _____ rolled over and fell off of the chair. She hit the ground but didn't wake up.

"She is weirder than I thought..." I got up and got the paperwork that she was on before she fell. "Finally I can finish this so I can get to bed."

Zetsu

_____ fell asleep on the bridge in my secret garden. She had been watching the fish and must have just fallen asleep because it was so peaceful to her. I had been working on her new place in the garden when I had noticed that she was sleeping. She looks so peaceful and sweet there. I just had to get a closer look.

"Burn..." I heard _____ mumble when I got close.

"Burn what?" I asked myself.

"Burn all the plants. Evil possessed plants." She rolled over to face me and I could see that she was still asleep. I took a step away from her and just stared at her. "All plants must burn..."

"That's concerning." I mumbled to myself. "I told you we should have eaten her." The black side of me mumbled. "Be quiet. Saying things like that is probably why she wants us to burn." I turned away and began walking away. I figured I'd just let her sleep. No need to wake her and have her burn me or my garden.

Sasori

_____ and I were working on some new puppet designs all night. Since she is still human, she had fallen asleep. I seemed to have forgotten that she doesn't share my lack of need for sleep. She was on the floor surrounded by puppet body parts and tools. She was cuddling with the head of one of my puppets. For some reason it gave me an odd feeling, jealousy perhaps.

I decided to walk over and take the puppet head from her. I did not expect what would happen next. _____ grabbed a puppet arm and smacked me with it.

"My puppet head..." She mumbled. I grabbed the arm and took it from her but she then grabbed a tool and stabbed my foot with it. "Give me my puppet head..."

"Is she asleep?" I asked myself as I took the tool out of my foot. She began to flail around like she was falling. This was getting far too weird, so I gave her the puppet head back.

"Hmm my puppet head..." _____ went back into her peaceful sleep, leaving me a bit concerned and worried for her mental health.

~

Itachi

_____ had fallen asleep during the movie we were watching. I was lying on my back on the couch and _____ is laying over me with her head on my chest. The movie ended about ten minutes ago, but I don't want to wake her.