38 When You Introduce Them to Your Family

It has been so long since you and your boyfriend began dating. One day it finally occurred to you that you never introduced him to your family. Of course your family knew you were dating someone, but they never met him and you never even mentioned his name because you were afraid of how they'd react. So you decided to take your boyfriend to your parents' house finally. Unfortunately for you, it doesn't go how you wanted it to go.

On the front door step, as soon as your parents saw your boyfriend and heard his name, they knew exactly who he was. They were not happy that their child was in a relationship with an Akatsuki member. They had your boyfriend sit in the living room with your siblings while they pulled you into the kitchen. They were clearly not even going to give him a chance.

"Just what do you think you're doing?" Your mother snapped at you. "You're going to ruin your life by dating a criminal."

"He's really a good guy mom!" You tried to defend your man, but your parents didn't care. Their minds were already made up. Nothing you could say would change how they feel about your boyfriend.

"We forbid you from dating him." Your father spoke up. Your jaw dropped. You couldn't believe he just said that.

"I'm an adult. I can date whomever I want. You have no control over my love li-" You were cut off by your mother slapping you hard across the face.

"You will listen to us young lady." She said angrily. Your father then grabbed you forcefully and pulled you towards the other door to the kitchen.

"Go to your room, we'll get rid of the bad man." He shoved you towards the stairs, causing you to stumble and fall into the hard stairs. You hit them with a loud thump and a gasp from you. Your boyfriend was there in an instant. He saw your cheek showing the clear marks that you had been slapped, he saw the bruises from where your father grabbed you and he also saw the obvious signs that you had been pushed into the stairs. He was not too happy about all of that.

"What is going on here (,hm)?" Your boyfriend demanded.

"You are no longer allowed to see _____. Get out." Your father snapped, as if he really could tell your boyfriend what to do.

"The hell I'll leave without _____ (,hm)!" Your boyfriend appeared next to you and helped you stand up. "Are you alright _____ (,hm)?"

"Yes I am. (Your boyfriend's name), let's get out of here please." You were clearly shaken up, so he did what you asked instantly. He knew you needed to go home and rest.

"Alright (,hm)." Without another word, you and your boyfriend were gone from your parents' house. Now back in the Akatsuki hideout, you clung to your boyfriend. Your parents never acted like that before. You felt horrible, and honestly a little scared. It seemed like your boyfriend noticed how you were feeling. He kissed the top of your head. "Don't worry _____ (,hm). You're safe now (,hm)." The two of you spent the rest of the day cuddled together in the bedroom the two of you share.