19 When They Try To Spice Up The Bedroom Activities

Warning: Suggestive content ahead.

Updates

Pein

Pein and you have been somewhat active in the bedroom, but since he was so busy it didn't happen too often. One day Pein called you into his office for a very unexpected visit. He told you that since he was so busy and probably would be working late, that he wanted to try some office sex. He had never done it in his office before, and since he's there so much, he figures that you should just get used to doing it in his office.

"So isn't think kind of wrong? What if some of your precious paperwork gets ruined?" You asked as you sat on his desk. The two of you were discussing his idea.

"So what? It is my paperwork to ruin." Pein replied. You rolled your eyes and smiled at him.

"Should I go and lock the door?" You asked, giving in to his odd request.

"No, it'll be more exciting with the thought of possibly getting caught." Pein pulled you into his lap. "Ready?"

"Sure, as long as I don't get any paper cuts in any uncomfortable places." You giggled and smiled at him, causing him to smirk back.

Zetsu

You and Zetsu had been in bed together before, but not very much. It was hard to make both sides interested in the same thing for very long, so you had to wait until they would come to you, but that only had happened a few times.

It was a shock to you when Zetsu led you to his garden to show you something. He had a blanket out near the water with candles floating on the water. The sun was going down and you could see it through all of the trees and stuff.

"I was wondering how you would feel about trying some fun activities out here." What Zetsu said to you when you asked what was going on. "We feel more at peace out here, so we can get it on better than in there." Black Zetsu said before you could respond.

"Sure, as long as I don't get any bugs in any bad places. I don't want to be bitten by anything in any private places by and bugs." You began walking over to the blanket. You were still able to hear what Zetsu said next.

"It isn't the bugs biting you that you need to worry about."

Sasori

"So you wanted to do what with me?" You asked, setting your book down. Sasori had just entered the bedroom as you were reading and announced something. You weren't sure you heard him right though.

"I want to control you using my chakra strings, to make you do what I want." Sasori explained again, which made him angry, but he really wanted this to happen so he'd repeat it as many times as he needed to.

"During sex?" Sasori nodded his head. "Is this another one of your odd dominance things?"

"Yes, it is." Sasori said shamelessly. He walked over to the bed and whispered in your ear things he could make you do and told you that you'd enjoy it too.

"Alright, I think it could be a good thing to try." You said, realizing that maybe it wasn't so weird after all.

"Good. I will be back in a moment." Sasori left for a minute or two and returned with an outfit for you to put on. "This will be fun." He made sure to lock the door to the bedroom you two share. Sasori had a sadistic smile on his face. The smile made you excited for what was coming next, and made you wish you had chosen a different boyfriend at the same time. "Are you ready _____?"