49 When You Have a Baby

You had been in labor for quite a few hours. It was painful, and you were at the point that you just wanted the child out of you. Your husband was as supportive as he could be, but there wasn't much he could do. Finally though, after many hours of being at the hospital, you had your baby.

Itachi

You had a baby girl. She had your hair color but Itachi's eyes. She was adorable and probably going to have Itachi's personality; his actual peaceful personality. You and Itachi named her after what you and Itachi wanted, Serenity.

Kisame

You had a baby boy. His skin was tinted blue but he had your hair and eyes. It seemed like he was going to have your personality to some extent. You and Kisame named him Alexander.

Pein

You had a baby boy. He looked like you but you could tell he was going to be like Nagato. You and Pein decided to name him something special, Elliot.

Hidan

You had a baby girl and a baby boy. The girl looked like Hidan and the boy looked like you. You had a feeling their personalities would be the opposite way. The girl's name was Sarah and the boy's name was Justin.

Kakuzu

You had a baby girl. She looked like a mix of Kakuzu and you. She had his eyes but your hair. You wondered if she'd have his personality or yours, but you figured it would be both. Kakuzu and you decided to name her Kristina.

Zetsu

You had two boys. One was all black and one was all white. You didn't see much of yourself in them, but you hoped you'd see it eventually. You named one boy Danny and the other Sammy.

Tobi

You had a baby boy. He looked just like Obito. He would most likely have your personality though when he grew up. Obito wanted to name him something random. The first thing he thought of was Dexter, so that was your baby boy's name.

Deidara

You had a baby girl. She looked like Deidara more than you, but had your eye color. You wondered if she'd be more like you or Deidara. You wouldn't mind either way. You and Deidara named her Super Nova.

Sasori

You had twin daughters. One looked like you and one looked like Sasori. It seemed like one would have your personality and one would have Sasori's. The older twin was named Tara and the younger girl was named Dahlia.