39 When They Try To Cook

Updates

Pein

Pein said that he wanted to cook you some food. You weren't sure if he had ever cooked before, but to save his manliness, he didn't want you to help him do anything. You sat in the lounge with Konan and were talking about girl things and what not. Well Itachi was there too just trying to block the two of you out.

All was good, until you all heard Tobi screaming about fire or something. All three of you ran to the kitchen to find Tobi dumping water onto Pein's head. You could see the char marks where his hair was on fire.

"Pein, are you alright?" You asked stepping towards him. "What happened in here?"

"I am not quite sure how, but it seems that I had caught my hair on fire." Pein responded. He was dripping wet with water, so you handed him a towel.

"Maybe I should just cook the food."

"No, I want to do this. All of you leave." So all of you left. Itachi went to his room, probably to tell Kisame what had just happened and you and Konan went back to the lounge with Tobi. Minutes later, Pein yelled about fire. Tobi had to go back and dump more water on him.

"You're done in the kitchen. Get out Pein." You and Konan told your boyfriend.

"But-"

"Get out!" Pein mumbled something, but left anyway. You and Konan shook your heads at the fire damage and mess that Pein had made.

Zetsu

Zetsu's vegetables had finally gotten ready to pick, so Zetsu wanted to make you vegetable soup. You watched him pick the vegetables and wash them, but left when he started to cut them up. Black Zetsu threatened you, so you left the room. You decided to go and play with Tobi or bother Deidara. After about fifteen minutes of bothering Deidara with Tobi, you left to go and check on Zetsu.

As you walked to the kitchen, you heard an explosion coming from the kitchen. You hurried and ran into the room to see Zetsu, a blown up pan and soup covering everything.

"What happened in here?" You asked, not wanting to enter the room.

"I blew up soup..." Zetsu said, as if he couldn't believe it.

"How in the hell did you blow up soup?" You asked, putting your hands on your hips.

"I'm not completely sure." He looked at you, almost pleading for help.

"Oh no, you are on your own plant man." You threw your arms up and left the room. He made the mess so he had to clean it up. You had no interest in helping him clean up burning hot soup. Though you did feel bad about all the time spent on the vegetables that were now stuck on the walls. You sighed and turned around to go back and help him. You managed to guilt trip yourself into it.

Sasori

You made Sasori feel bad about him constantly working. To make it up to you, he decided that he was going to make you a meal. He wasn't sure how to cook, but he was going to at least try to cook something for you. Deidara offered to help Sasori, and since Deidara could cook food somewhat alright, Sasori let him help. You stayed in the kitchen to watch them.

Somewhere along the way, Sasori noticed that two of his fingers were gone.

"Has anyone seen my right pinky finger and my left middle finger?" Sasori asked suddenly. Deidara froze in what he was doing and you looked up at them.