48. When You Get Married

The place of your wedding was beautiful. Your favorite flower of your favorite color was everywhere. Your favorite color(s) were your color scheme, so it (they) were on everything. It was the venue of your dreams (so just imagine your dream wedding venue).

Your dress was a (color of dress) (style of dress). It fit you perfectly. You had cried when you put it on, so you knew it was the one. Your man wore a traditional black tuxedo. He looked incredibly handsome and like a normal person, not a ninja.

You were so nervous and excited. You weren't sure if you wanted to throw up, cry or run away. Thankfully your best friend and Konan calmed you down.

The entire Akatsuki was at your wedding. Your friends, family and other random people were also there. Your parents had apologized for their actions, so they were allowed there. You asked your father if he wanted to walk you down the aisle, and he said yes, so you were happy about that.

Your best friend was your maid of honor and Konan was your only bridesmaid. Your man's partner was his best man and his closer few friends in the Akatsuki were his groomsmen.

When you walked down the aisle, you tried hard to not cry. You had a smile on your face, and surprisingly your man had a smile on his face too. You didn't listen to everything that the officiant said. You were too excited to get to the 'I do's' to pay attention to everything else. After a few minutes, finally you began to pay attention again.

"(Your man's name), do you take _____ to be your wedded wife, to live together in marriage? Do you promise to love her, comfort her, honor and keep her for better or worse, for richer or poorer, in sickness and health, and forsaking all others, be faithful only to her, so long as you both shall live?" The officiant asked your soon to be husband.

"I do." Your man said with a smile on his face.

"_____, do you take (your man's name) to be your wedded husband, to live together in marriage? Do you promise to love him, comfort him, honor and keep him for better or worse, for richer or poorer, in sickness and health, and forsaking all others, be faithful only to him, so long as you both shall live?"

"I do." You said with a huge smile on your face. After a few more spoken things and the exchanging of the rings, the ceremony was over.

"I now pronounce you, husband and wife. (Your man's name), you may kiss your bride." Your husband kissed you passionately as everyone cheered and clapped happily. You felt like you couldn't be any happier than his, and you were thankful for all you had now.