Chapter 4

Alpha sojoon had his arms crossed in the infirmary as he stood by the door, looking over to the the single bed they'd placed the boy in, passed out and being patched up surrounded by medical machines and dozens of blood soaked towels from the effort of getting his wounds cleaned.

Yixing, his closest friend and the closest to a doctor they had, was still looking over him, finishing up the last bandages before he sighed turning back to the alpha.

" well I don't know where to begin. It's miracle he hadnt collapsed sooner.. and using his arm like that. It's almost unbelieveable that he survived through all that I mean-"
" I know.. I know yixing just, tell me what you think on.. what happened "
Little sojoon had hesitated in asking not knowing if he wanted to know the answer or not because little did he already know as he watched yixing adjust the oxygen mask covering the face, the little face. Sojoons eyes pained as he watched him, bruised up and covered in bandages over bandages on his already skinny limbs covered in scars.

" abuse.." yixing stated gently and yixing looked down clenching his jaw angrily as he listened to his friend continue "I've seen abuse cases before, many times and specially omegas but this.. it's heartbreaking.. for one its clear he's been starved, Most of his injuries indicate that he'd been beaten many times before. Some bruises show to be older than others. He's also got scars on his back, I suspect he may have been whipped at some point.. a couple of messy stitched up wounds over his chest and torso that scarred over with time..  we don't have the equipment to do a proper Xray but I expect to find more marks to speculate what he'd essentially really been through..

The injury on his arm was most likely from a shifted wolves bite. It was pretty difficult to sew up and I'm unsure if he will be able to regenerate the loss of muscles he'd suffered through "

" means ?" Sojoon looked at him making yixing sigh " I'm not sure. It could mean many things. He may not be able to move his arm anymore, maybe just to bend it or turn it a certain way or feel a specific finger, moving the wrist.... I cant make a scan to fully determine it so we'll have to wait and see when he wakes up"

Silence followed from the alpha so yixing shifted in his stance " the most important thing is he will get through it"

" the marks on.. his upper arms and shoulder " sojooon asked a little more quiet and yixing looked at the alpha with a sympathetic glance.
" yes.. they're most likely from hands,  He.. I was able to find some more around his thorso area and thighs "

The alpha closed his eyes in fury, exhaling stressed as he lifted his hand up to his face brushing over it, he turned and his feet took him a few steps back until he cursed and reached the wall Clenching his teeth and exhaling harshly to control himself and his wolf.

" sojoon-"
" it's him.. I know.. I sensed it, I can see it.. he looks just-.. the way he looked at me it was.." Sojoon pressed his lips together hesitantly.

" do the others know ?"
" no.. " the alpha instantly snapped, as if yixing suggested telling them himself.
" It would be too much for Jennie.. I cant," He inhaled looking over at the boy, not even wanting to step closer " he.. if I had known yixing, fuck if I had known I swear I would've- "

" but you didn't.. and now he's here "
Yixings hand landed on his shoulder in support and sojoon exhaled in troubled thoughs" they will want him back, hes still bound to their pack.. they will try to use this as an excuse to attack.. "

" We dont stand a chance by ourselves. It's a small pack sojoon.. " the alpha nodded at the statement and turned away.

" call everyone in.. including rivers pack.. I want everyone here as soon as possible "