Chapter 8

" shit sojoon, its all over the place " yixing arrived by the door of the room, eyes yellow.

Sojoon was holding kyungsoo, carrying him in his arms while the omega panted, clinging to the fabric of the alphas shirt while he burried his face in his neck, trembling and grunting.
" I know just tell the others to stay back, no one leaves their room until I say so "

" sojoon " eujin already stood in the hallway with jay both their eyes glowing as they were breathing hard. Eyes moving to kyungsoo in his arms.

" go to your rooms !" He ordered eyes glowing dangerous but the betas still hesitated stepping back but struggling until yixing stepped up to them. " c-come on let's go "

Sojoon rushed passed them as they moved but once he did he was already met with a growling jongin standing by his own room almost enraged.

The alpha snarled back, tightening his hold when he looked over his shoulder to see the others come closer afterall, yixing struggling himself.

" dad ?" Jennie appeard also confused at first until her eyes filled with worry.
" open the door jennie "

Without hesitating she ran passed jongin and opened the door, letting sojoon back away into it before she slammed it after themselves and closed it.

A bang appeard and she flinched while sojoon put kyungsoo onto the bed.
" not this again " she whined

" come help me " sojoon ordered and she turned back to him " look in the drawers of the bathroom maybe i still have some surpressments around"

" why isnt his Wolf surpressing it.. its so strong " she exhaled, rushing to the bathroom and searching through all the drawers and cabinets.

" 'd " kyungsoo mumbled while sojoon laid a wet towel over him " what ?"

" b-bl'd " he mumbled again but sojoon couldnt respond to it because his betas banged on the door again.

Angered now sojoon stood up to move back and head toward the door " we're out.. and I havent used one since I was like 10 " jennie whined but sojoon kept his eyes on the door before he swung it open.

a loud roar rang through the house and it had jennie cower back in response despite knowing it was her father and despite the force behind it, protective and strong, her instincts got the best of her.

she looked over at kyungsoo who'd also rolled up, covering his head as he trembled making her lean over him in sympathy as it grew silent and a roar like that meant far different for him than her.

" to . your. rooms. NOW !"

they scurried away without another complains even as jongin had hesitated and was the last to leave into his room, sojoon only looked at him strictly with red eyes until the very last sight of his was gone. and then he slammed the door after himself and turned back to jennie " sorry "

she shock her head moving off from leaning over the boy " I'm ok " her eyes moved over to kyungsoo trembling and curled up on the bed and he cursed realizing he must've triggered not only the submission but most likely all the trauma and expectaions that came with it.

" kid.. " he got onto the bed carefully, sitting on the side first " jennie get another towel from the cabinet and fill a bucket with water, we gotta keep his temperature under control "

" kyungsoo.. hey listen to me " sojoon attempted, carefully to lift away the boys arms " nobodys going to hurt you here " he almost whispered, seeing the full out panic in the omegas distant eyes. his heartbeat picking up on speed as he wheezed in short breaths exhaling them harshly and cut off " kyungsoo breath through for me please "

it didnt do much however and sojoon felt himself growing worried the more the boy struggled in breathing through. jennie arrived back at the bedside a bucket with water and a cloth aswell as a towel over her shoulder. " hes going to suffocate " she commented stressed, hands folded in fear as she watched.

" kyungsoo, kid.. " he'd called again but no reaction followed so at last, the alphas eyes drifted to jennie before back onto the boy, realizing he had no other choice as his eyes glew up again and he laid both hands gently onto kyungsoos back and one arm " shh.. " he cooed.

jennie exhaled in content as she picked up on the comforting scent the alpha spread and slowly, kyungsoos breaths calmed, his eyes lit up and he turned to face sojoon more as he finally looked back into his eyes, tearing up as he did so.

hed never felt anything like this, it kept him trembling but it also made him feel warm inside, calmed, safe. " w-what.. is this " he breathened. it was terrifying and a tear rolled down his temple when the alpha ran a hand down his back gently, the other cupping his cheek " its ok.. you're save. I'm protecting you "

disbelieving kyungsoo wanted to push him away. he wanted to sit up and yell around that he shouldnt lie and pretend, that he knew it mustve been some sort of poison, he wanted to get up and jump out of the window to run. but he was scared, he was weak and vulnerable and the smell had him almost accepting it to a point where he felt it being ok to stay where he was because it was for the best, because hed never feel this calm anywhere, anytime else. without thinking over it like hed usually do, kyungsoo had reached up. clinging onto the alphas shirt when sojoon was looking away again, ready to move away, he feard he would. if he left he may be hurt again, he may be used again.

he whimpered, eyes flooding with tears " D-dont " his voice had cracked and the alphas eyes landed back on him, concerned, soft, caring.. safe. sojoon slipped his arm under his back and pulled him up into a hug, to which kyungsoo burried his face into his shoulder inhaling more of that scent that made the pain and struggle easier. " It's ok, you're safe here kyungsoo "

nobody ever told him these things, no place was ever safe. it couldnt be. images of all the faces that hed gotten to see when he was in heat or freshly sold again blinded him, making him cry and tremble worse, made him fear that if sojoon let go now, he may find one of those faces again in front of him.