Chapter 7

Kyungsoo grimaced as he stepped out of the bathub, wounds aching and throbbing at his movements pulling on still opened scars.

Shaky hands grabbed the towel at that fixed on the toilet with folded clothes underneath of it.
He exhaled shakingly as he dried himself off and slowly got dressed. He was offered help by the alpha, hed even said hed call one of his omegas to help if he needed but kyungsoo refused all suggestions and he was glad it was accepted.

When the omega had finished getting dressed, he found the clothing being a bit big on him. He was wearing a hoodie which sleeves hung over his hands a little and comfortable pijama shorts that he had to tighten under rhe hoodie around his waist so it wouldnt slip.

The mirror revealed why  every clothing kyungsoo would try seemed loose. He was just that skinny.. it didn't surprise him but seeing himself actually clean again made it a bit more obvious to the eye. He brushed his hair back from his forehead seeing how long it had gotten and his eyes fell onto the scissor under the mirror.

He could keep it as a weapon after he'd fixed his hair to see better.

-

The house was far from quiet when kyungsoo exited the bathroom. Sojoon previously told him to come down the stairs so he could meet everyone and join them for dinner. Whatever his task would be in that.

As he walked toward the stairs he still heard the noises of people talking over each other some arguing others laughing but once he took a couple steps down the atmosphere changed and suddenly it grew quiet once he reached the last step.

Everyones eyes on him, some fearful some hostile some.. curious and he recognized jennie being under them, wearing a dress.. sitting by the table like she wasnt like kyungsoo but like the others.. betas.
Maybe the alpha was just that delusional over his daughter, unaccepting of the fact that hed been cursed with her. jongin was there too he noticed. sitting at the table but not looking at him. 

then sojoon popped out of the kitchen with another beta, holding a pot with food in it. his eyebrows lifted as he spotted the said omega and he put the pot onto the table before hesitating. kyungsoo only looked back at him with a weak frown. sojoons eyes examined him from top of his head to his feet. " you cut your hair.. "

" its your own fault if you left the scissor there " he nearly snapped but sojoon only pressed his lips together in a gentle smile " no its ok.. " he exhaled " it looks good, you look good too now well without all the dirt and blood " he attempted to joke but clearly kyungsoo couldnt understand what was suppose to be funny neither did the rest of his pack when he spotted the beta sitting, sighing and standing up aswell. 

" you're name is kyungsoo right? why dont you come over and sit with us " he started, moving a chair back to his right to reveal it to him " I'm yixing, I was the one who bandaged your wounds, you've got quite the journey behind you dont you ?"

without answering kyungsoo dared to move closer and stop by the chair to the middle of the table, yixing to his left and hesitantly he looked at the alpha who took the seat on his right " its alright " he muttered reassuringly but yet again kyungsoo could only search jennie already sitting and looking back at him, smiling with a nodd. the omega took the seat.

the girl besides jennie, hit her lightly with her elbow and whispered something to her that made her giggle and as they talked so did the others, simply move on while he was sitting there without being paid attention to, like he could just keep sitting here on the table with everyone.