Chapter 19

Kyungsoos fist banged angrily against the locker he'd been assigned to, struggling with the useless lock as he hit it again only yo then pull uselessly on the handle until someone stepped up to him, leaning against the lockers besides his.

The omega looked up to the stranger, Curly overstyled hair and a leather jacket that reeked of cheap deodorant.

" hey.. " the stranger smirked, biting his lips as he looked over him.

" hey " jongin voiced from behind the beta, who'd nearly flinched by the rough touch of the tallers hands landing on his shoulder.
" wasnt talking to you-"
Jongin pulled him back by his jacket and swung him the opposite direction, causing the boy to stumble back.
"Freaks... " he scoffed and fixed his jacket offended, frowning back at at the 2 but then at least leaving.

" can't even take a piss in peace " jongin grumbled under his breath, turning back to the omega who'd continued struggling with the lock in frustration, not bothering to acknowledge what had just happened any further.
" can't even do things in peace without one of you hanging on me like you're brains have been replaced by dicks" he took a better hold of his books and finally swung them down onto the locker in frustration, Several students passing by turned their heads to them at the banging noise but it didnt seem like the omega noticed or cared to for that much when slammed the books against the lock.

Jongin rolled his eyes and rose his Hand to stop him from swinging it back down once he'd launched it back again.
" just step aside " he sighed annoyed, taking the books and kyungsoo stepped back folding his arms while jongin ripped the paper from on top of the book pile to read the code off himself.

Another moment passed until a clicking noise appeard and the lock opened, allowing the beta to pull it and reveal the empty insides.
The omega glanced at him through a frown and he lifted an eyebrow challenging at him as he smiled little in satisfaction " not bad for a beta thinking with his dick mh?"

Kyungsoo pressed his lips together, eyes staying on him as he took the books back out of his hold before lazily throwing them inside.
" whatever " He mumbled and closed the locker again.

Jongin chuckled only, closing the lock for the omega before they started heading for their next class.

It had been one week now since kyungsoo got enrolled into school, to say it had been one hell of a week would undermine it. The first day, the omega had insulted the secretary who " dared not to pay attention to his alphas question" as she was talking with a friend simulaniously, getting distracted and causing alpha sojoon to repeat himself more than once.

Another time he'd knocked over a table in attempts of attacking the teacher who'd insulted many students like she'd been "anything more than a rabbit trying to bark"

One student had almsot had his wrist broken by him when he sat down besides him and swung his arm over his shoulder even after kyungsoo told him to piss off.

Alpha Sojoon originally told jongin to protect kyungsoo during school, they shared the same schedule because of it. Not many omegas went to public schools like these, so they were popular for betas and growing alphas to pray on. But after the first day when kyungsoo punched another student who grabbed his hand, jongin realized it wasn't the rhe omega who needed protection, it were the oblivious students who thought he was as innocent as his face looked.

After a week of crying students and complaining teachers however, kyungsoo uninentionally somewhat made a name for himself. He was the omega who was impossible to get close to and that ironically intrigued specially growing alphas who searched for a good partner to show off with.
An omega like him was unique so everyone wanted him, or rather they wanted to show everyone else that they could have him.