Chapter 18 School

" are you sure about this ?" Yixing asked unsure entering the room further while sojoon put a stamp on a couple of papers. Glasses resting on his nosebridge but despite them he still squinted lightly at the little text before him " mhm"

" are you sure he's ready ?" He continued to ask " you already talk to the school ? Do they even have space ?"

Sojoon finally looked up, moving the glasses down " mhm mhm and mhm. " he shrugg his shoulders putting the papers together and organizing them in different folders " it took some convincing but they said they'd accept another student " he got up to head toward the book shelfs. Fingers searching another folder " I think it will be good. He'd get to bond with the others more and people can see he's part of this pack. Meaning we'd get chul off our back at least for now "

" for now.. " yixing mumbled hands fiddling with one another so sojoon stopped sorting his folders to look back at him.

" dont worry.. it'll be fine. Maybe kyungsoo will even find some new friends or learn... well manners" he cringed in guilt to himself. It wasnt that the omega was mannerless but it wasnt a secret that the boy had trouble in saying simple things as please and thank you or even sorry either. He'd had trouble in giving in to other people, in not seeing certain things as hurtful or insulting. He'd trouble responding in a right way that wasn't challenging or offensive. fairly spoken the boy was too honest for his good.
Sojoon noticed that early on. The boy would boldly say what he thought and what irritated him much like a child oblivious to the fact that certain things are rather left unsaid or brought up differently.

Jennie was still hurt by her argument with kyungsoo but he was sure the boy wasnt even aware of her purposely avoiding him or giving him looks. He didnt care if she was hurt or mad at him and he would probably admit that if asked about it. It was something sojoon couldnt blame him for but he didnt approve of it either.

Though jennie acted childish. She was only 16 and innocent because sojoon attempted to keep most of it that way. She didnt deserve to be insulted like that but he couldnt scold kyungsoo because the boy didnt know any better. All he could do was try to explain it but even then it didnt seem like kyungsoo quite understood.
So maybe through school the boy might see other people talk and interact normally and hed interact with others normally and get used to it.

Yixing sighed " if you say so.. "

-

" this is pointless.. " kyungsoo mumbled, fork stabbing a sausage on his plate in the cafeteria, jongin was sitting besides him, reading a book now and then cracking his knuckles before turning the page while jay and chanyeol discussed a topic from the class that had just ended across from him.

eujin turned to the omega after having fixed her lipstick " what is ?"

" this place.. that " his head motioned to the betas almost jumping each other because of their disagreement

" oh dont worry thats normal " she shrugg it off, braiding her hair to the side in boredom " how was math? "

jongin huffed with a smirk from besides them, not looking up from his book and the omega tightened his hold on the fork " I dont understand why alpha sojoon sends me to such a useless place.. I wouldve made more progress if he let me clean the house or train "

eujin pursed her lips in thought, leaning forward to look at jongin, knowing they shared the class and he had chuckled just a moment ago, he shrugg " he broke mr. Hans pointer stick and threatened to shove it up his ass "

chanyeol and jay went quiet now as they looked at the 2 somewhat in confusion on if theyd heard right or not and eunjin only blinked at first " I'm sorry what? "