Chapter 12

pov: take a shot everytime ks says  "alpha sojoon" 

Also warning : this chapter is pretty gory again.

" why?"

The sound of breaking bones filled the empty basement. Chocked and gargled whimpers and protests following each time the metal bar came swinging back down.

" why!?"

Kyungsoo blinked into the air,  keeping his ragged breaths quiet and as calm as possible , trying not to flinch or show emotions everytime he saw the beta swing the bar back obove his head to bring back down.
" I told you to clean it up !!"

The door slammed shut behind them and kyungsoo lowered his head noticing who'd arrived. His heart skipped a beat and his hands clenched and unclenched on the old fabric of his worn out clothes. 

It was the alpha himself, stepping down the stairs behind him, slow and heavy. The bets was quiet now, biting his tongue without moving another inch from where he'd straightened up almost nervously and suddenly unsure. pathetic, kyungsoo thought a tinge of anger still boiling within him but he knew better than to let it show.

He felt as if the air turned colder, thicker the longer he had to stand there with only the wet sounds of the omega struggling to wheeze air into his broken body and then the alpha came to a stop besides him. 

He didnt say a word, instead he just stood there and looked around the room as if he hadnt been bothered by any bit from the scene in front of himself. 

and then kyungsoo dared to glance up slightly as the beaten omegas hand trembled into his direction, he'd doubt it was to him specifically but it made him feel the sudden urge to act regardless. he clenched his jaw ignoring it. He wasnt going to make it anyway..

both legs angled in unnatural ways from how much they been hit by the metal bar. His back bleeding blood through the old cloth, ripped open with skin hanging down, revealing the pores of what little fat his pony body managed to bring on, arms laid flat besides him twitching and shaking against the ground slightly, some fingers had clearly been broken, others scratched and cut from the work they'd done. he was practically dead already, only forced to endure more pain until his lungs gave up the fight aswell.

The alpha stepped over and kyungsoo couldn't help but look after him as he stepped toward his beta and omega without saying a word but he knew his eyes had been glowing red as he titled his head almost in a curious manner down to the beta, given how tall he was it felt like he threw a shadow over him by doingso

Kyungsoo swallowed, he hated these moments. The unpredictability of this alpha, the way he just stood there silently. It made time go by slower and it made kyungsoos heartbeat reach until his throat in adrenaline and fear of what he'd do next.

Then he'd lifted his leg using his heel to turn the omega over and onto his back, earning muffled cries and chocked coughs as blood spluttered out his mouth, teeth left on the ground where he'd turned him over and kyungsoo thought he might attempt to lift his arms again by how they twitched. He assumed to plead as he did so often. But he couldnt move them far. it was sickening and kyungsoo couldnt bring himself to look at him anymore, instead he stared at the ground with glossy eyes like hed been ready to blame it for putting them in a situation like this.

" so this is what you've been up to ?" the alpha asked his beta and kyungsoo looked up again just in time to flinch once he saw and heard the alpha stomp his boot onto the omegas head, breaking it.

Kyungsoo stared at the boot before up to the unfathomed alpha in hate and rage, he felt the urge to jump him, hurt him, kill him but before he could give in he averted his eyes, folding his hands behind his back to squeezes them while he clenched his jaw.