Chapter 6

Kyungsoo grunted as he leaned his head back agaisnt the cold stone wall of the cell he had been locked into, hands tied together behind himself. It was cold and the air was humid, it almost made him sick to look at the old walls rotting away. Even then he couldnt help and notice however, that it was awfully clean. He couldnt find or smell any old blood stains or Stenches of corpses, even other wolves in general, no piss, no sweat, no blood, no remaind of a man or woman using a prisoner for their pleasure. It was just cold and moldy.
They must like to take prisoners and he couldnt decide if he should count himself luck then or not.

He was sitting on an old mattress and after he had stopped moving around the room, leaning against the cell bars observing every possibly corner and object in hopes of getting somewhat of An idea to escape. He grew tired to rest on it, finding the luxury in having a soft surface to la yon without being handled into it.

There was nothing that could help him. The cell he was in was most likely in another basement, he only had 2 more across from his, a way to walk between his and those while another one was placed on the other side of the right wall made of bars. The left side and behind him was made of old bricks. When hed peaked out through the bars in front of him he could make out stairs a bit further to the left, he assumed leading up and into the pack house. He remembered being dragged down before after they had bandaged his leg and arm up again. More tightly and with a stronger sort of bandage to his suprise, he couldnt understand why theyd waste it on him. He was the enemy and he was an omega, he even injured one of their betas. The thought of him angered him.

It frustrated him to think he had the chance of escaping but ruined it for a bunch of omegas who were going to die anyway .. perhaps they were better off dying right there.
Maybe even he was better off dying there. No doubt was the alpha of this pack going to torture him for informations he didnt even have.
But dying at the hands of his old stupid pack would've been less satisfying than finally killing them.

Dying at the hands of a strangers alpha seemed like a better way to end it. Even when for a split second he thought he may just be facing death at the Hands of that beta.

a door opened and he looked up, steps making their way down the stairs and kyungsoo stood, remaining his strict frown as he didnt want to show any fear he might just have felt the moment he sensed it being the alpha and the skilled beta he'd fought before.
But from what hed noticed it were only those 2.

Kyungsoo backed away from the bars and sat back down, suspecting that perhaps the beta was meant to finally kill him if not torture him now.

Soon enough the red eyes peaked through the bars of the cell and onto kyungsoo, who only glanced back in hate.

The alpha was quiet as he observed him and it made the omega nervous as he only kept his eyes onto the alphas expectantly. He was looking all over his body and kyungsoo had learned what it meant through the many times he'd experienced it before. Even if gazes felt different it never was.

This alpha was calm collected and observative. Hands folded behind his back, broad shoulders and huge stature. He was terrifying nonetheless, kyungsoo hadnt seen him fight but his built and the way he'd walked and stopped to look over him. The firm and strong beat of his heart. Kyungsoo heard stories about alpha sojoon, now and then hed hear his pack talk about his fights and victories, the fact that he was not to be underrestimated. They never siad it but they feard him. He was an alpha who knew what he was doing. He was an alpha who was one long before obtaining the red in his eyes.

Kyungsoo didn't stand the slightest chance, specially when it hadnt just been sojoon but also that beta standing besides him, he hadnt seen betas prefer to fight in their human shape before but in this pack it must've been common.