Chapter 31 busted

Little A/N

Hellooo frens,
"Quick" little disclaimer since some ppl seem to be a little confused and have been reaching out to me more frequently:

I'm happy ppl enjoy my stories and vote or even comment now and then but I dont really pay too much attention to it and I dont really do this with professional motives or anything.. This is more of a hobby and I sort of just roll with it how and when I feel like it.

yes I've said before that I try to take serious what I write about and how because all my stories have heavy topics in them and I dont want to hurt anyone or spread false advices/infos, which is why I generally always try to make it clear I'm no expert.

if you are offended/hurt by anything I depict in my stories do not hesitate to reach out to me and we can figure it out.
if you are in crisis and need help there are international helphotlines in my 'about'

Basically this means I try to approach a topic how I feel about it since I have experienced majority of the little trauma nuggets I base my angsty stories around. (Obviously specially in this book a lot is blown out of proportion, this was and still is a way of coping for me lol)

that being said...

I dont beta read and I dont think will ever have a schedule for updates.. I'm really sorry if thats disappointing to you and I understand that it may be irritating but There was a time I did try and it just stressed me out and if im stressed doing the thing thats suppose to literally be the opposite then what's the point..

I hope this wasnt too messy and you can understand and if not I get it if you just dont read or follow my stories. No hard feeling no harm done. Do what u gotta do shawty

Now finally on with the damn story 😂✨️✨️

-

" again, shouldnt we tell sojoon? Though " chanyeol exhaled conflicted. He was standing on the Back of a flatbed truck loaded with wooden Planks for yunas project. He tossed a wooden plank over to unload it and Jay reached for it, rolling it over to move away as he shock his head not the least troubled " hell no "

" agreed " eujin arrived by his side helping him pull out another one " he would just pull us out of school and overreact "

" and wheres the wrong in that? Dont you remember how the house looked like after they attacked you guys?" Chanyeol stood, worried eyes looking over the 2 who now stopped moving the planks to squint at him, standing right before the sun. 

eujin sighed, hands lifting to each side of her hip as she shared a glance with jay who briefly rolled his eyes as he stepped up to the troubled beta " its school man" he reasoned " they wont do anything against us there trust me policies say no territory business on campus otherwise we all get thrown out besides who knows maybe they're done with us, kyungsoo is a part of our pack afterall, the deal is closed. Maybe theyre just trying to go to school like us, what else could they do ? Even if they didn't care bout the policy, touching any one of us would be cause of war and who'd stand with them after their little melting jellytwins stunt ?"

chanyeol looked away not necessarily feeling better but not finding a reason to argue against it either. From all the pack members the beta always tried to stay the most truthful because in a way he could relate to the overworried nature the alpha carried, he himself had trouble of not picture the worst case scenarios at times and though he'd mostly kept them to himself knowing how reckless and easy going the rest of the pack aside from Sojoon n was, it didn't change the fact that it troubled him nonetheless and the thought of the betas in the same school and possibly same classes as them was troublesome. Part of him might not think it was too bad of an idea to be pulled out of school.