Chapter 15 The Pack

" eujin " kyungsoo called, looking at her blink while holding her head in her hand unable to steady it without it." move it! We're under attack !"

She frowned but grimaced at the loud voice as she lowered her head again, retreating her Hand to find it covered in blood. Something that didnt go unnoticed by kyungsoo.
" go find jay " he ordered instead and she glanced back at him, eyes flickering before moving toward the broken window.

Kyungsoo stood back up, head turned to the fight as they slammed jongin into the wall and he started running toward them, jumping onto one of the twins back. Knife to his throat slicing only slightly into his skin before he was being thrown off again.

Eujin groaned, getting to her feet but collapsing again as she breathened, eyes looking out the door to jays legs showing from where he'd laid.

Kyungsoo backed away slicing the knife at the twin he'd attacked while jongin fought the other one on the other side of the room. Vases and pictures flew around and broke into pieces scattering over the floor as they fought and slammed each other into walls and the ground.

Then the omega grunted, failing to dodge a punch and crushing into the dining table only to swing the knife and slash the betas face with the blade in return.
The hand holding the knife was grabbed afterward, squeezed and kyungsoo grimaced legs walking up the betas body to kick him under his chin and make him losen his gripp enough for kyungsoo to pull away even as the force had made him stumble himself and the beta kicked his boot into his guts at the opportunity causing kyungsoo to crash further back, table shifting away as he landed against the wall with the twin right in front of him, punching him once more and taking the knife to stab it into his hand, pinning him to that very wall as he cried out with his Vision going blank for a moment before it returned to be blurry.

breathing hard, kyungsoo glared as the beta kept his smile, only briefly whiping at the blood thecut had created before he reached out and squeezed the shorters face by his cheeks amused. The omega swung his other hand at him but had it be caught aswell, pinned to the wall besides his head, preventing him from struggling further " who knew a little package could have so much fight in it.." the hand on his cheeks moved to his throat instead now forcing him to go up on his toes as he squeezed it upward " its quite arrousing " 

kyungsoo spitt into his face at that and before he could bring his knees up to struggled, jongins hand gripped the one on kyungsoo throat, his eyes glew brighter as he squeezed aswell, earning a surprised frown from the twin who loosened his hold, taking his other hand to cling back to jongins on his almost in slight panic.

Kyungsoo finally swung his knee up into his crotch at that, punching him with his now freed hand before jongin kicked him to finally fall back against the window frame, where jays wolf bit into his shoulder from behind, attempting to pull him out only to be punched and lose the bite, causing eujin to jump him from the side, pulling the curtains down and wrapping it around his throat to squeeze with a groan. The twin charged his fist at her but jay bit down into that arm again and finally pulled them back to fall out of the window.

Jongin turned away from kyungsoo as it happened, hands that were lifted to help him get the knife out, disappeared as the beta jumped the second twin who was about to jump out after his brother.

Kyungsoo turned to look at the knife himself, losing  a grunted curse as he gripped it and started Pulling in pain and effort at how deep it seemed to have been stuck but then a crushing noise made him turn back to the fight to see the twin pinned to the wall, taking in one punch after another from jongin in an endless rain until the twin mumbled a name. " hye  "

Jongin halted his bloodied fist and kyungsoo frowned at the scene as the beta breathened, like he'd been stabbed himself, hesitant while the twin laughed " if she could see you know ? She and luhan must be so proud " he spitt blood to the side " why dont you talk about them more ? All we heard were the boring stories of your fightclubs-" jongin punched him again at that but wasnt prepared for the twin to slam his head foreward into his, causing him to stumble back and hit the couch with his back only to be punched again. Arm grabbed and pulled to slam his front into the wall instead " you filthy piece of shit " the twin cursed at him. " I know what you are "