Chapter 17

" here" chanyeol arrived by kyungsoo side on the couch, handng him a water bottle. Before taking a seat himself. Eyes looking over him a little which wasnt left unnoticed.

shakingly the boy reached up to take it and gulp a few sips down, exhaling to lay his head back.
The flat was cleaner now, although emptier aswell once they've removed most of the broken things and sorted out what could be saved.
Of all the rediculous things alpha sojoon did and preferred, him nearly crying over some pictures being broken must be somewhere on top of the list.

Now upon finishing, the house got quiet. Everyone had paid attention to him as sojoon marked him with a bite to join the pack. Kyungsoo had hated the attention and everyones eyes glued to him asking without words if he was alright. It made him sick and sojoon must've realized because he'd told everyone else to back up.

But Chanyeol must've still seen aswell as the others that he'd already carried a lot of marks over his body when sojoon gave him another one. The omega glanced down onto his arm carrying the new bite, dark veins pulsating around it.

" how many packs have you been part of ?" Jay asked carefully and kyungsoo looked over not having realized he'd arrived ny the other couch.
" jay " chanyeol frowned at him, warningly but glancing back at the omega regardless.most likely because he was curious himself.

the scars of an alphas bite always signaled the membership of a pack, a scar that wouldnt fade unless someone left the pack, usually wolves only carried 1 bitemark for the pack they'd joined, omegas however always had a couple marks that faded from being traded or sold after a pack had been massacred but even for an omega kyungsoo knew he'd carried a disgusting amount of bites from the countless packs he'd been forced to join but also from betas. After all this time he couldnt distinguish marks from beta bites anymore, as each pack he'd left had caused each scar to fade into the same bright discolouring his other scars had.

he shrugg his shoulders " sometimes an alpha or beta would bite me again during his climax so I've lost count "

chanyeol hesitated, eyes watching him sadly unsure of if he should be saying anything. Jay exchanged a knowing glance with him so he decided against saying anything and isntead smiling sadly with a nodd.

" and how do you feel kid?"
Sojoon entered the room next, exhaling as he sat down on the other side of kyungsoo, leaning over to look at the wound himself " are you sure you dont wanna lay down ?"

Kyungsoo turned his head to him as if to tell him to be quiet and jongin entered the house again, head motioning for Jay to join him as he brought the materials for fixing the window and its frame. Eujin following behind him having chairs on her shoulders for the table.

Jennie was back in the kitchen, readying left over food in silence and cleaning what little she could, visibly pissed at being excluded.

Kyungsoo grimaced, headache growing and he balled his hand to a fist, leaning more into the couch. He never liked forming a bond, without his wolf it always left him sick and more effected than other wolves would've been.

Sojoon reached out to him, uncurling his fist to  hold onto his own hand instead and the omega glanced up to him at the action, alpha sojoon running his hand up his arm soothing his cramping muscles around the wound.

Kyungsoo inhaled shakingly while watching him for once only in curiosity and exhaustion. No alpha had ever done this for him, each time he'd just be thrown out or left in the basement to recover in his own time.

Alpha Sojoon was saying something not to him but to the others while he continued to gently massage his arm up to his shoulder, head lifted up to look at chanyrol who'd talked, with an more of apologetic expression something he often did but the alpha only smiled and nodded.