Chapter I: Introduction From America

The Sun Shogunate is an ancient spiritual kingdom located in Kyoto, the capital city of the Kansai prefecture of Kyoto on the island of Honshu, Japan. The Sun Shogunate was founded by Shogun Jotaro Dai in the year 2200 Luni-Solar, namely the calendar date based on the rotation of the moon and sun. Or the year 1560 BC.

Currently, the Sun Shogunate is estimated to house around 3,000,000 spiritual people who are also widely spread in other spiritual areas.

There are six entrances to the Sun Shogunate's spiritual dimension. One of the most secrets lies in a gate closed to the public within the Kyoto Gyoen garden of the ancient Japanese Imperial Palace in Kyoto.

Then, there is a temple with a spirit cave and a spirit transportation circle, and the remaining four-dimensional doors at each end of the north, west, south, and east of Kyoto city.

Each dimensional door is guarded against two sides by a pair of samurai dressed in black suits with katana swords for guards on the spiritual side and with spirit guns on the human side.

The Sun Shogunate's spiritual area is as wide as the modern city of Kyoto, 830 km2. A place with modern buildings and civilizations. You can see that the streets, shops, houses, and school buildings, are neatly arranged like the city of Kyoto in the human world.

Sun Shogunate is advancing in technology with the help of Genesis Enterprise in America, Dwarves Kingdom, and Mikaelson Corporation in Australia.

The Sun Shogunate Palace is located in the city center of the spiritual dimension of Kyoto. A palace shaped like a rectangular garden measuring about 20 hectares with buildings from ancient civilizations in Japan. The palace building stands very majestically dominated by the color red on the front of the palace.

Two weeks after, princess Saori returned to Kyoto, Japan.

In the morning, a handsome western man with glasses is seen, with a face full of confidence. He came to the Sun Shogunate's palace with his two bodyguards, each carrying a wooden box.

The three wore black suits, green ties with the 'An eye in a pyramid' logo, white long-sleeved shirts, and black leather shoes. This was the typical uniform of the Agung Economic Society. They were about to meet the Sun Shogun Arata Dai, the ruler of the Sun Shogunate.

A palace butler wearing a white kimono asked them to sit and wait in the palace waiting room. The waiting room faces east, and the Shogun's throne is visible at the east end of the waiting room.

It is arranged because the sun rises from the east while the sun is the state symbol of the Sun Shogunate. In front of the left and right of the Shogun's throne, several chairs and parallel rows are facing other between the left and right rows of chairs.

The dashing man sat on one of the chairs with his two bodyguards standing right behind the chair he sat on, each carrying a wooden box.

Not long after, Sun Shogun Arata Dai came with Prince Momotaro Dai to meet the dashing man. Sun Shogun Arata Dai sat on the throne seat, and Prince Momotaro sat in the lower middle to the throne's right.

Sun Shogun Arata Dai wore traditional Japanese men's clothing with a yellow outer layer, while Momotaro wore black Japanese men's dress with a black outer layer.

The dashing man immediately stood up from his seat and bowed while greeting: "Greetings to Sun Shogun Arata Dai and Prince Momotaro Dai. May you live long and happy always."

Sun Shogun Dai greeted back: "Thank you, Lord Maximilian Wildblood. What was it that made you come to Kyoto?"

Lord Maximilian Wildblood. is 31 years old. Western man. Handsome and wearing glasses, fair skin, blonde hair with contemporary style, 181 cm tall, and straight body. Intelligent, arrogant, greedy, and cruel character. The youngest brother of Lord Drake Wildblood; Leader of the Agung Economic Society in New York, USA. Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of Genesis Enterprise. Champion of the 47th Spirit Olympic represented Ancient Karbala Spirit School. A child prodigy is born once in 100 years.