Chapter XXVI: Attack On Mikaelson Corporation Part 4

Agam and Megan hack into Ezra's megacomputer

Agam gives a healing aura to Megan, but not long after Megan wakes up from fainting. They heard Hypnos scream to do their job.

Megan reused Fujianto's used clothes that had been taken, by Agam.

While waiting for Megan, Agam uses a 50 cm gray stone aura and destroys the front door of the Mikaelson Corporation's main building which was closed with a steel plate.

After the front door was destroyed. the two of them left and took the stairs to the 4th floor of the central computer room. They broke, the lock on the computer room door and accessed the computer screen. Agam takes out and installs a USB Memory Drive containing a virus to hack the computer from his pocket.

From the screen, it can be seen that Ezra the Mikaelson Corporation's computer brain, is trying to fight against Megan and Agam's ability to hack into Megan and Agam.

Agam and Megan tried to find the data for making the robot, after a few minutes they finally found it and immediately made a copy to the USB containing the virus. It took two minutes to copy all that huge data.

While waiting they hack into the CCTV program to see the state of the battle within the Mikaelson Corporation. In a room, they both saw a spirit robot lying on an operating table. It seemed to be a spirit robot in the process of being assembled.

Agam and Megan looked at each other and smiled. Megan looks for the location of the room where the robot is through a computer screen and opens elevator access to the 3rd floor and the door to the laboratory room.

After all the data saved, they take the USB Drive and save it. Then rush to the 3rd floor using the elevator, that has been waiting on the 4th floor and enters the laboratory room where the spirit robot located.

Agam released several cables attached to the body of the male spirit robot after which he took out a spirit bag. Agam emitted a stone gray aura and then brought the spirit bag closer to the robot's body while saying: "Item Sync In."

A spirit robot weighing 200 kg is seen being sucked into a spirit bag. When finished, Agam put the spirit bag in his trouser pocket. The two of them were about to exit the main building and saw that Hypnos was still fighting fiercely with Zero so they waited first while watching the situation.

Zero with thunder aura VS Dimitri with earth and thunder aura

Zero channeled a yellow aura of lightning into the nunchaku and was about to slash at, a lightning speed of 3,000 km/hour so that Hypnos would surely die miserably.

Hypnos closed his eyes to accept his death. Exactly 1 cm when the nunchaku almost reached Hypnos' head, something faster stopped nunchaku Zero.

Dimitri with a speed of 4,000 km/hour certainly can easily withstand Zero's lightning strike with a speed of 3,000 km/hour.