Chapter VII: Mikaelson Corporation

The car stopped at a large gate, and Jacob used a remote to open the gate automatically. From the outside looks like a dead-end road with views of the wineries along the two kilometers.

After passing through the dead end, the car entered the spiritual dimension and then turned right to enter a tunnel fifteen meters in diameter and one kilometer long. It was a holiday, so there were no cars or trucks passing through the tunnel.

When entering the tunnel, the car stopped because a red light shone. This is to wait for the scanner above the tunnel to scan the entire contents of the vehicle and its passengers to avoid intruders and enemies who come to attack.

After the red light is off and the green light is on, then the car is started again. The tunnels are lined with defensive weapons, spirit detectors, and CCTV surveillance cameras. Rayga, Yuna, and Renata watched along the tunnel.

After exiting the tunnel, everything looks different. You can see a big mountain, and you can see a lot of Mikaelson Corporation buildings in the form of buildings, houses, children's playgrounds, vast forests, and even flowing rivers. Then there is also a vast expanse of vineyards very well laid out like a small government administration city.

Initially, this artificial spiritual dimension only had an area of ​​16 km2, but after Jacob Mikaelson built the Mikaelson Corporation, he expanded it to 49 km2. A place that is very large even though it still looks small when compared to the area of ​​the Equator Mystical School, which is combined with the Januman Kingdom so that it reaches 3,000 km2 in Bali.

Mining activities have been much reduced so that dust is not too scattered everywhere. They saw several Demigods such as Elfin, Dwarvos, and even the Nefilim Centaurians doing activities, and their children were playing.

Rayga had come several times since last month, but this was Yuna and Renata's first chance. They were in awe of the scene in the spiritual world.

Rayga and Grandpa Jacob explained them in turn. And try to answer every question they both have. They asked about the Demigods, the Nephilim, and their activities at the Mikaelson Corporation.

Demigods and Nephilim are half-angel beings. Demigods are the offspring of an angel's marriage to a human. Nephilim is children of mixed marriages between fellow Demigods of different races or the wedding of angels with non-human beings such as animals.

They were both semi-immortal and long-lived beings. Their lifespan can reach thousands of years. They are called semi-immortal because they can die if accidentally killed or poisoned. They cannot synchronize with humans or guardian angels.

They are only considered adults and able to have children when they have reached the age of over 400 years old. Female demigods, as well as human women who conceived a child from a demigod, had to carry a child for ten years until giving birth. After that, they can give birth for another 50 years. This was why the population of the Demigods and Nephilim was not significant.

Elfins are fairy humans, similar to ordinary humans. Their bodies reach a maximum height of 210 cm. Their body shape is very similar to normal humans, and they even have red blood. Only they do not have guardian angels and are thousands of years old. An adult male Elfin would never grow a beard.

After that, Ancient Lord Quendi married an ordinary woman so that all of his descendants only reached the aura level of leader type B class.

Elfin usually works in the medical practitioner section, computer data collection, finance department, and some choose gardening. Elfin is an expert in the healing field: dynamic gentle, and kind character. There is about 520 Elfin in Mikaelson Corporation, including their children.