Chapter IX: Sydney Metallurgy University

Sunday morning, as usual, Rayga woke up at 05.00 am. That day the weather was shiny but cold. Rayga put on his warm clothes, put weights all over his body, and ran with enthusiasm.

In Australia, from June to August, it is winter, but the snow only falls in mountainous areas.

Genie said to himself: "I like the atmosphere here. Even though I don't feel the cold air, I can still enjoy the beautiful scenery in the Hunter Valley."

Rayga said: "This has been my playing area since childhood. When I was little, I liked to ride a bicycle together with Yuna and Renata through this road."

Rayga continued to run in the morning until 07.30, then returned to Mikaelson Mansion. He showered and prepared his suitcase to transfer to Sydney Metallurgy University.

At 08.00, Mikaelson's extended family had already started their breakfast. Because at 08.30 they will go to the family church together.

Finally, at 08.30, three cars were ready to take Mikaelson's family to church. Rayga and Jacob drove a white SUV with Deborah and Yuna.

A silver SUV with a driver to take Saint Deacon, Hassanah, and Renata. Finally, a large black MPV family car with a driver to take Avram and Song Hui.

They arrived at the church five minutes before the service started. This Anglican church is located in Cessnock and has been a family church since Rayga was little. So they are all familiar with the environment and the church congregation.

An old church that stands in a residential area provides a calm and peaceful atmosphere. The Mikaelsons sat in the center by taking two rows of seats.

After the service, they said goodbye to each other and split up. The Avrams returned to Sydney in a black MPV family car. Jacob and Deborah returned to Mikaelson Mansion in a white SUV.

Meanwhile, Hassanah and Renata took Santo Deacon to Sydney Metallurgy University in the Manly area using a silver SUV. Saint Deacon wants to return to the Angelic Community in Athens, Greece, through the spirit cave inside Sydney Metallurgy University.

The Avram family stopped for lunch at their favorite Café restaurant City Extra in the Circular Quay area. After lunch, they just took Rayga to Manly beach through the Sydney Harbor Tunnel. Finally, they arrived at a magnificent hotel on the beach side of Manly.

Their car passed the hotel. Right next to the hotel, a road is closed by a gate with two guards. Avram's driver showed a Mikaelson Corporation ID card to a guard. Avram also opened the window.

Seeing Avram, the two guards immediately saluted. Because the two guards are Mikaelson Corporation employees assigned to guard the main entrance of Sydney Metallurgy University.

They opened the gate, and the car drove down the street next to the hotel. When they reached the end of the road, the car turned into the hotel building. It turns out that the bottom of the hotel, where the car turns and enters, is the spiritual dimension boundary with the human world. Hence, no ordinary person realizes that it is a spiritual dimension gate.

Once the car passed through the spiritual dimension gate, they had time to drive in the tunnel for some time. After exiting the tunnel, they saw two majestic tall twin buildings surrounded by the beach and the vast ocean.

This time Yuna was very happy since she could synchronize with Litae. Then she no longer needed to use the silver spirit ring to enter the spiritual dimension.

The atmosphere of Sydney Metallurgy University is very different from the Equator Mystical School. Suppose the Equator Mystical School is more nuanced with green, Balinese ethnicity, a rural atmosphere, rivers, and forests. So the atmosphere of Sydney Metallurgy University feels more like a beachfront luxury hotel in a metropolis.