Chapter XXV: Attack On Mikaelson Corporation Part 3

In the garden where Cyrano and Dimitri fought

After roaring, Cyrano's consciousness suddenly returned, and his strength doubled, and his wounds stopped bleeding. The yellow aura of lightning seemed to give Cyrano a healing aura.

Cyrano moves faster reaching 4,000 km/hour, and his aura increases double to 160 cm

Cyrano moves faster reaching 4,000 km/hour, and his aura increases double to 160 cm. With the speed and power of his aura, Cyrano fought back and finally crushed the four mudmen.

Seeing that his four clones are about to be destroyed, the shrewd Dimitri injects the R-Sarin serum into his heart. Dimitri immediately felt his pulse and heart rate quicken.

It turns out that the R-Sarin serum makes his body feel light and can move up to 4,000 km/hour. Then his aura limit increases by 20 cm to 100 cm, the maximum limit with class B guardian angels. But it turns out that the serum cannot increase class from B to A for Picky Goat angel.

Dimitri uses his secret move again: "Mudman Cloning Secret Technique"

Dimitri directed the earthen brown aura from both hands into the ground, and then four brown mud men with no faces, mouths, and hair each used two fencings made of hardened earth with the strength of 100 cm earth brown aura

This time the mud man's strength also increased and could provide resistance as well. Meanwhile, the speed of the mudman still only reaches Dimitri's normal speed of 1,500 km/hour.

Dimitri again joined in attacking Cyrano with an aura of lightning. Cyrano, was continuously attacked by five strong opponents. After five minutes of fighting against Dimitri's new strength, it can be seen that Cyrano's strength will disappear and his speed begins to decrease, even though Dimitri's strength is still abundant.

At one point, Cyrano almost fainted, his body was about to fall. It looked like Dimitri was going to kill Cyrano and take him home as a trophy.

Suddenly there was an explosion and a burst of smoke around Cyrano. A motorcyclist wearing tight clothes such as a gray dive uniform with a purple pattern and gray sports shoes with a purple pattern, came to rescue.

Irish threw back grenades, as well as smoke gas grenades causing, chaos and thick smoke making her invisible. Irish is a supranatural Cyborg, of course, she can see under any circumstances by using a body temperature detector. Irish lifted Cyrano's body and, put him on the motorbike then he left the park.