Chapter XII: Rayga's Training And New Friendship

Rayga queued for food after that he sat alone at a table containing four chairs and started eating his lunch.

Soon Sarah came with her lunch and sat across from Rayga. Sarah asked: "Where were you? Prime Minister Susan is looking for you. You didn't come to her history class?"

Rayga replied: "That means I was in the wrong class earlier. I studied history in Professor Ahalya Sindhu's class."

Sarah asked again: "Oh Professor Ahalya Sindhu is a new teacher candidate to replace Prime Minister Susan to teach history. Professor Ahalya was teaching history to first-year students. What do you think of her?"

Rayga replied: "She is the best teacher. I've never heard a teacher teach for more than three hours without any of the students asking. We were all so enthusiastic about the teaching that no one dared to ask her to stop. Even though at the beginning of the lesson, Professor Ahalya had already invited anyone to ask. Then the pictures and presentations that support the lesson are very good."

Sarah said enthusiastically: "Listening to your story made me want to take your class. Oh yes, after we finish eating we have to go to Prime Minister Susan's room. She wants to meet you."

The two of them finished their lunch, cleaned up and returned the utensils, and then walked to prime minister Susan's office in the western college building. They took the elevator and headed to the 8th floor.

Arriving in front of prime minister Susan's room, Rayga saw a nameplate on the door that read 'Prime Minister Susan Smith'. Sarah knocked on the door but there was no answer. Not long after, a black man opened the door.

Sarah greeted: "Afternoon professor Gregory, I'm taking Rayga to meet prime minister Susan."

Professor Gregory Smith. 50 years old. African American man. A friendly face with a bald head, black skin, 178 cm tall, and well built. Sociable character, smart and kind. Wearing a light blue long-sleeved shirt, white professor coat, black trousers, and black leather shoes. Teaching Professor of Dark Arts and Magic from Sydney Metallurgy University. Husband of prime minister Susan and father of Peiria Smith. The first champion of the 41st spiritual olympiad with Abraham Mikaelson and Susan Watts representing the Sydney Metallurgy School.

Professor Gregory greeted in a friendly manner: "Hello Sarah, hello Rayga. Glad we got to meet you. Yesterday your mom and dad just had a chat with us. Your father is our best friend and also a former teacher here. Come on in!"

Professor Gregory motioned for his two students to come in and take a seat directly across from prime minister Susan's desk.

Prime Minister Susan's room has a navy blue color that matches the colors of the pride of Sydney Metallurgy University. The room is half the size of a history classroom, with a large window overlooking the beach.

The room is neatly arranged with several cupboards attached to the wall, 12 LCD CCTV attached to the wall opposite the cupboard, and a large work table with 2 guest chairs in front of it.

Rayga's eyes were briefly fixed on the display of an ancient roman silver coin that was located in a neatly arranged cupboard. On Prime Minister Susan's desk, there was also a large LCD screen.

Prime Minister Susan Smith. 47 years old. Western woman. Firm face with glasses, fair skin, short blonde hair with a pixie cut, 170 cm tall, and slim body. Firm character, calm, quiet, smart, and kind. Wearing a long-sleeved shirt with a blue synthetic leather skirt, combined with blue tight trousers and blue short heels. Principal of Sydney Metallurgy University. The first champion of the 41st spiritual olympiad with Abraham Mikaelson and her husband Gregory Smith representing Sydney Metallurgy School. The wife of professor Gregory and the mother of Peiria Smith.