Chapter III: Early Years Martial Match

The next day, Rayga didn't wake up early as he usually did. Rayga is still sad and can't accept the news about Saori. Rayga just woke up at 07.15 to pray, read the holy scripture, then take a shower and get ready. After that, he went to have breakfast in the dining room.

Rayga took his breakfast and sat at an empty table while eating alone. Many female students were looking at him, but Rayga just ate with a gloomy face.

Jace approached Rayga and asked: "How are you, Rayga? Look, my right hand can move, even though I don't dare to use it to fight yet."

Rayga replied: "Good, Jace. I hope your hand healed as before. Honestly, I still can't accept the fact that Saori and Miyuki can't go back to school here."

Jace could only pat Rayga's back while strengthening: "Be patient, Ray. If she is truly your mate, eventually she will return to you."

Rayga just nodded at Jace with a smile. After that, Jace left Rayga. Rayga continued to finish his food.

Soon the school bell rang. The remaining seven central students, including Jace, went to the main disciple particular class. Jace decided to join the study again while waiting for his hand to heal.

Rayga came last. He saw Momotaro, Suery, Ketut, Komang, Jace, Nanang, and Nikita, the only female student left. Rayga entered with a sad face. But then Rayga started by smiling, "Good morning, everyone."

Then Rayga sat on the chair of the former Saori next to Nikita.

Teacher Li Na entered the class, seeing that after marriage, she had started to roll her hair, put on a little makeup and lip color, and looked more feminine.

TeacherLi Na greeted: "Good morning, children. Welcome back to the Equator Mystical School."

All the students greeted, "Good morning, teacher Li Na."

Suery joked: "Wow, teacher's makeup since marriage has changed now, more feminine."

Teacher Li Na asked: "What do you mean, Suery? Was my makeup not feminine before marriage?"

Seuery stuttered and replied: "It's not like that, ma'am."

All the other students laughed.

Teacher Li Na said: "As usual, at the beginning of every year, we will have a warm-up with a martial arts match between the main disciple and the special disciple. But the special student class has not yet been formed, and there is Roderick, whom we deem worthy. Then this year's match will be between the main disciples only. Come on, let's go to the Coliseum! The other students and teachers are already walking towards it too."

They all walked towards the Coliseum.

The Coliseum is a large oval-shaped building where the Equator Mystical School's pride of self-defense matches and training is held. The Coliseum is the only original heritage building since the school was founded in year 4700, according to the Jewish calendar.

Because the main student class was farthest from the Coliseum when they arrived, they saw many students and teachers already gathered at the Coliseum. Teacher Agung looked younger and more energetic than usual. He had changed his haircut, so he looked younger. Apparently, he already has someone to care for after marriage, so his appearance is more organized.

The five sons of King Januman are seen sitting among the teachers and school administrators. Princess Kanyaka stood up, waved, and shouted: "Rayga, Rayga!"

Rayga waved his hand at Princess Kanyaka.

Teacher Agung came forward and spoke in the center of the field using a mic.

English Version Angels Battle 2 Dark Assasinsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें