Chapter XXIX: The Shocking Results Of The Assault

Finally, the plane carrying the Dark Assassins arrived and landed at around four in the afternoon at Teterboro airport in New Jersey, about 12 miles from Manhattan in downtown New York, United States.

They all got off and were, picked up by several black GMC SUVs. They all dispersed to their respective destinations.

A bespectacled male staff member received a spirit bag from Megan. After that, the male staff immediately left in a white GMC SUV with his two colleagues.

Lafiza went by using the motorbike that was previously available at her request.

General Mike and Colonel Jane each drove their car which had been parked for a long time since they had gone to Sydney for a few days.

Megan still looks gloomy over Agam's death. The Killer Quartet has lost a member and needs a new one. The three of them climbed into one of the black GMC SUVs.

The killer trio climbed into one of the silver GMC SUC cars

The killer trio climbed into one of the silver GMC SUC cars. The Killer Trio will rest for a few days while waiting for further orders.

Wyanet used his vehicle, a red Honda Accord sedan, and drove it to a five-star luxury hotel in New York City. She entered the lobby and used the hotel access card without first registering at the reception. This indicates that she often stays at a luxury hotel.

She stuck her access card into the scanner and pressed the elevator button for the top floor, the penthouse suite

She stuck her access card into the scanner and pressed the elevator button for the top floor, the penthouse suite. After getting out of the elevator she found herself in a lobby with a door. She approached the door while pressing the bell.

Sometime later, the door opened, and it turned out that a dashing man who only used a towel to cover his lower body was waiting in the penthouse room. They embraced warmly and kissed, after which the man closed the door.

Lord Drake Wildblood. 40 years old. Western man. Handsome face, white skin, blonde hair, 180 cm tall, and well-built. Playboy character, brave, very smart, and full of sense. Leaders and Members of the Higher Spiritual Council representing the Community of world financial rulers or the Great Economic Society in New York, America. The first winner of the 44th spiritual olympiad with Aragon Benedictus representing the Angelic Community. A prodigy child that born once every 100 years.