Chapter XIII: Genesis Enterprise

Genesis Enterprise, is a multi-national research and technology company based in New York, USA. A company founded by lord Izaac Wildblood in 1800 AD. Genesis Enterprise is Mikaelson Corporation's rival company in selling weapons and spirit items.

Genesis Enterprise is also the world's largest arms dealer for selling non-spiritual weapons. They are also the largest supplier of weapons and antiques to the black market. Their business octopus is also selling hormone-boosting drugs both in the free market for ordinary people and in the spiritual human market.

In the last five years, Genesis Enterprise has managed to buy a 45% stake in Armageddon Tech. A company manufacturing spirit weapons of mass destruction owned by a French businessman; the Alexander's family.

Genesis Enterprise has also purchased a majority stake in Kwok Asia Technology, a company engaged in the latest telecommunications sector. Finally, they bought Duyen Pharmaceutical, the number one hormone-making pharmaceutical company in Vietnam, Southeast Asia.

This morning, a closed-door meeting for Genesis Enterprise officials will begin at the Genesis Empire Building in New York. It was seen that all the branch heads and representatives of the American army were also present.

The leadership meeting room is located on the top floor of the building, designed with the sky model being a roof so that the walls are replaced with thick and bullet-proof glass. Using a meeting table made of thick glass. The meeting room can comfortably accommodate up to 20 peoples.

Robert Sanders. 55 years old. American man. Sly face, fair skin, blonde hair, height 175 cm, and fat body. Character cunning, smart and cruel. Wearing a black suit and black leather shoes. Head of Genesis Enterprise Headquarters in New York, USA.

Donald Sanders. 26 years old. American man. Arrogant face, fair skin, blonde hair with today's hairstyles, 180 cm tall, well built, and full. Arrogant character, basketry, and smart. Wearing a black suit and black leather shoes. Department Head of Genesis Enterprise Headquarters in New York, USA.

Astin Alexander. 49 years old. French man. Firm face, fair skin, blonde hair, 178 cm tall, and well built. Character cunning, cruel and selfish. Wearing a black suit and black leather shoes. The former 45% shares owner of Armageddon Tech, after being purchased changed his position to Head of the European Branch of Genesis Enterprise in Paris, France.

Reynard Alexander. 19 years old. French man. Handsome face, fair skin, blonde hair with a crest in front, 180 cm tall and a bit thin. Sociable character, playboy, and cunning. Wearing a black suit and black leather shoes. Son of Astin; Head of the European Branch of Genesis Enterprise in Paris, France. Rayga Mikaelson's best friend at Gading International School (GIS) Jakarta, Indonesia.

James Kwok. 39 years old. Singaporean man. Arrogant face, fair skin, black hair, 173 cm tall and thin. Genius character, cunning and arrogant. Wearing a black suit and black leather shoes. Former owner of Kwok Asia Technology, the largest telecommunications company in Asia. After the company was purchased he changed his position to Head of the Singapore Branch of Genesis Enterprise in Singapore.

Vanessa Trinh. 49 years old. Vietnamese woman. Calm-faced wearing glasses, olive skin, black hair, 164 cm tall, and thin body. Genius character, is kind, hardworking, and loves money. Wearing a black women's suit and black leather shoes. Former owner of Duyen Pharmaceutical, the No. 1 pharmaceutical company in Southeast Asia. After his company was purchased he changed his position to Head of the Vietnam Branch of Genesis Enterprise in Hanoi, Vietnam.

Major General Mike Anderson. 52 years old. American man. Firm face, white skin, black hair mixed with white with short cuts typical of soldiers, 182 cm tall and well built and sturdy. Strong character, arrogant and brave. Wearing a high-ranking army uniform in dark green and army boots. Two-star General Silent Operations Special of the United States Armed Forces.