Chapter XX: Message To Princess Saori

At 18.30 that evening, teacher Agung, teacher Li Na, teacher Ni Luh, teacher Medveshka, Putri Kanyaka, and Miyuki, were invited to have dinner at Mikaelson Mansion.

Likewise, Prime Minister Susan, professor Gregory and Peiria were seen attending the gala dinner, which was held in the Main Hall of the Mikaelson Mansion.

Several high-ranking staff of Mikaelson Corporation and their spouses were also invited, to the dinner.

The Mikaelson Mansion Main Hall is very spacious and can accommodate up to 200 guests. With an antique design, white tones, and wood-paneled floors, it is a beautiful and comfortable room.

That night everyone looked happy, the event that night was like a small closed party. Even though they are all dressed in casual clothes, they are all dressed up neatly. Where oriental, western food and soft drinks, and alcohol are available.

Accompanied by three musicians playing the piano, bass guitar, and saxophone. They sing pop and jazz instrumental music. The atmosphere is comfortable for discussion and dinner.

Rayga, was seen discussing with teacher Agung and Cyrano about teacher Agung's fight with Zero last afternoon.

Rayga complained: "Looks like I won't be able to reach Zero's aura level at any time let alone teacher Agung. Right now I can't break through the highest limit of a C-level angelic aura which is 50 cm."

Teacher Agung patted Rayga on the back: "I've asked Raphael, he's never even heard of a spiritual man who can increase his aura class by twice in a spiritual man's lifetime. Djinn was previously an Army D-class angel with a maximum aura ability of 25 cm. When you fight Jack, you've upgraded your Genie to C Fighter class. Then I also heard from Susan that Professor Uri's special Bran computer for spiritual ability testing couldn't read and even guess Djinn's abilities. Djinn, is currently the strongest C-level angel because it has two types of aura elements. Whereas angels under class B usually only have one aura element."

Cyrano joined in the encouragement: "I think Djinn has a special ability that even the archangel can't explain. Meaning Rayga and Djinn are the great fusion of the century. Looks like you will have a big responsibility. Remember the stronger you are, the bigger your responsibility!"

Rayga still couldn't accept the situation: "How can I accept such a big responsibility if my aura ability alone can't develop anymore."

Teacher Agung gave advice: "Rayga you should take a deep look at Zero's strength. If only relying on aura abilities, I can't beat Zero. Even I could say if Zero was still alive with his original human body maybe I had already lost. Because earlier the cyborg body couldn't withstand the speed power of the lightning aura, so at the end of the attack, its speed dropped drastically, allowing me to be able to withstand the ultimate attack."

Rayga asked a little enthusiastically: "So what does the teacher mean?"

Cyrano looked exasperated and interrupted: "Rayga listen to my explanation. In actual combat, aura abilities are not everything. Factors such as speed, fighting strategy, tenacity of the fighting spirit, the weapons used, the support of friends, and most importantly what is your goal of fighting. And that last one is the most important."

Teacher Agung nodded his head, and said: "From Zero I see that purple aura is also reliable. After fighting him, this afternoon I was able to look up Zero's biography by googling the spiritual human website. His real name is Yuen Kang. I received news that previously Yuen Kang was a supernatural human fighter, he had already become a world champion of free martial arts fighting when he was 20 years old. After that Yuen Kang disappeared and returned to being a spiritual man. Whereas we understand that ordinary humans if practiced very hard, can give off a purple aura. It seems like Zero is the same as Kyoshiro, originally wanting to train to be the strongest without the help of a guardian angel. But eventually, after succeeding or having been defeated by someone, he decided he needed the power of a guardian angel."