Chapter V: The Rematch Against Kyoshiro

In the car, Rayga's cell phone rings. He picked it up. Heard a familiar male voice say: "Moshi-Moshi. Rayga, when are you coming back to Jakarta? I want to compete with you like we promised last year."

Rayga asked: "Hello, this is Kyoshiro. How are you? Are you in Jakarta?"

Kyoshiro replied: "That's right, I am Kyoshiro. I got information from Miyuki that you are already in Indonesia this week."

Rayga explained: "This morning, I will depart from Bali and return to Jakarta. I will be in Jakarta until Friday. Then Saturday morning, I was back in Sydney."

Kyoshiro said: "Good, today is still Tuesday. Tomorrow Wednesday, I will fly from Kyoto to Jakarta. Thursday, we can fight in Jakarta. What do you think?"

Rayga replied: "Thursday is a good day. I will find a comfortable place so we can fight freely. Is this your new phone number?"

Kyoshiro replied: "That's right, later you can just leave a message at this number."

Rayga asked: "Kyoshiro, were you in Kyoto with Saori and Miyuki? How are they?"

Kyoshiro replied: "Yes, I am in Kyoto. They are all fine. Even just now, I got info from Miyuki. Looks like tomorrow they will go back to school in Bali."

Rayga smiled and said, "Praise be to the Creator Father. They are finally allowed to go back to school at Equator Mystical School."

Rayga was happy and said: "Oh good then. Too bad I couldn't meet them first. Please send my regards to both of them."

Kyoshiro replied: "Okay, I'll tell them later. See you in Jakarta." The phone turned off.

Rayga prayed silently: "Dear Creator Father, thank you for granting one of my requests. I am very grateful and grateful. Glorify Your Name on earth and in heaven. Amen."

Rayga finally arrived at Halim Perdana Kusuma airport, located in eastern Jakarta. Halim Perdana Kusuma Airport is a small airport that helps reduce the density of aircraft passengers at Soekarno Hatta International Airport. This airport only serves domestic routes.

A black Mercedes sedan came to pick him up, and driver Jono immediately got off and opened the car's trunk. Rayga put her bag in the box and entered the car sitting in the front seat next to the driver.

After they sat down and the car started, Jono's driver spoke: "Welcome, Mr. Rayga. How are you?"

Rayga replied: "I'm good, Mr. Jono. How are you and your family?"

Driver Jono replied: "My family and I are also good sirs. Thank you. Your mother is waiting for lunch at your favorite Indonesian restaurant. I asked to take you directly to the Mal of Indonesia." Rayga just nodded.

Finally, Rayga arrived at the Mall of Indonesia, the favorite mall of Rayga's family. He went down to the lobby and went inside. Mal of Indonesia is a large mall located in the Kelapa Gading area in North Jakarta. Rayga met up with Song Hui and had lunch together. They talked while eating Rayga's favorite Indonesian dish, Ayam Gebuk.

Song Hui Mikaelson. 40 years old. Chinese woman. Beautiful face, fair skin, shoulder length straight black hair, 165 cm tall, and slim body. Sociable, compassionate, and courageous character. Wearing a white top with a red cardigan, a short black skirt, and white flat bottoms. His nickname is Ice Bird, one of the Daoism Temple's Legendary Blowing Birds Trio. Founder of the Ming martial arts school in the Kelapa Gading area. The first champion of the 42nd spiritual olympiad with Dao Song Hua and Dao Li Wei represented Daoism Temple. A child prodigy that born once in 100 years.

Song Hui asked: "How was your farewell with Saori and the others?"

Rayga told all the events at Equator Mystical School until he returned to Jakarta. But he had not inquired about the Daoism Temple's trio of destruction birds.