Chapter XI: Creation Of Angels And Earth Part One

In the morning at 05.15 Rayga changed into sports clothes, using his shoes plus weights on his feet, hands, and shoulders. After that Rayga came out of the room and went down to the lobby. It was quite cold that day and it was still a bit dark but Rayga had gotten used to the cooler weather in the Hunter Valley.

Rayga walked towards the beach, warmed up first, and then started running. He felt the atmosphere of a new run accompanied by the sound of the beach waves rustling and the cold beach wind blowing.

Rayga ran along the coastline for more than two kilometers then returned to the dormitory building. On the way back he saw the figure of a woman who was also running toward him. As the distance got closer, Rayga realized that the female figure was Brianna.

When they passed each other, Brianna greeted him: "Morning Rayga, it turns out that you go to school here too?" although the expression on her face does not look surprised.

Rayga greeted back with a smiling face: "Hello, Miss Brianna, it turns out that we meet again according to what you said that time."

Brianna just smiled and waved her hand as she continued to run. Rayga also continued his morning run. After reaching the school building Rayga returned to the previous route, he hoped to meet Brianna but Brianna took a different route so they did not cross paths again.

It was already 07.00, Rayga returned to the lobby of the eastern dormitory building. On the 2nd floor, the elevator opened, and two young men the same age as Rayga also entered the elevator. The two of them had just finished exercising in the student gym.

The two youths were surprised to see the weights all over Rayga's body. They both looked at Rayga from head to toe then up again after that they glanced at each other and laughed.

As they lingered on laughing, the elevator doors were about to close but the western-looking young man held back his shoes so the door wouldn't close. The two of them got into the elevator while holding back laughter.

Rayga greeted me while reminding me: "Good morning, you guys haven't pressed the floor button yet."

The Arab-looking youth replied: "15th floor."

It turns out that they live on the same floor as Rayga.

After the elevator doors opened, the two of them got out first and laughed again.

Rayga came out and walked in a different direction with them. Rayga just smiled and didn't want to take the attitude of the two of them to heart. Rayga went to his room and took a shower, changed into a blue uniform, and went down to the 2nd floor for breakfast.

This morning the dining room was like an ocean of blue because all the students were wearing university uniforms.

The male students wore light blue collarless short-sleeved shirts and an open long-sleeved vest and trousers made of special synthetic material. The jacket, vest, and trousers are navy blue while the shoes are free.

The female students wore short-sleeved shirts without a white collar, then closed long-sleeved jackets and long pants with short slit skirts on the outside made of special synthetic material. The jacket and trousers are navy blue while the shoes are free according to their respective choices.

At 7:50 Rayga turned over the dirty dishes and utensils and went to the western college building. Rayga arrived at the western uni building, he seemed to have forgotten Sarah's explanation yesterday. Arriving at the 5th floor, Rayga saw that there were already many students hanging around.

Rayga asked a young man in black: "Sorry, I'm a new student here. Where is the history class?"

The young man in black said while directing: "The history class for new students is over there. The farthest class on the right."