Chapter XXIII: Attack On Mikaelson Corporation Part 1

At exactly 09.00, a container truck followed by a black Ford SUV lined up in front of the big main gate. Ahmad pressed a button on the computer from the security control room to electrically open the gate.

Ahmad bin Bikri. 39 years old. Arab male citizen of Australia. A friendly face, brown skin, black hair, 172 cm, and a thin body. Friendly character. Wearing a security uniform of a white short-sleeved shirt, black trousers, and black leather shoes. First gate security staff at the Mikaelson Corporation headquartered in the Hunter Valley. A member of the Dark Assassins who had been infiltrated for a long time.

It wasn't long before a truck followed by an SUV was seen moving through a dead-end street with views of the vineyards.

The elite squad of dark assassins who had been around the gate also charged in leaving four people to guard the exit.

Simultaneously the troops that had managed to pass through the electric fence surrounding the gate also entered the artificial spiritual area inside the tunnel.

After passing through this dead-end street, trucks, and SUVs enter the spiritual dimension by penetrating through a 1-kilometer-long, 15-meter-diameter tunnel. Trucks and SUVs stop when a red light flashes. This is to wait for the scanner above the tunnel to scan the entire contents of the car and its passengers.

Jody who was in charge of the scanner turned off the scanner manually and pressed the green button so that the red light went off and the green light turned on, to smooth out the infiltration.

Adara set up the spirit transportation stake exactly where her SUV stopped.

Jody Styles. 29 years old. Australian woman. Firm face, white skin, black hair, 170 cm, and fat body. Strong character and kind. Wearing a security uniform of a white short-sleeved shirt, black trousers, and black leather shoes. A scanner security officer at the Mikaelson Corporation headquarters in the Hunter Valley. A member of the Dark Assassins who was recently infiltrated.

After the light changes to green, the trucks and cars start moving again. The entire tunnel was filled with defensive weapons, spirit detectors, and CCTV monitoring cameras but all of them had been turned off by Jody. It seemed the Dark Assassin's raid and infiltration plan would succeed easily.

At exactly 09.00, Rayga also managed to reach the security room wearing a hooded jacket and accessory glasses by running. The Security Center Room is located behind the tunnel front, which is one kilometer from the end of the tunnel on the inside of the Mikaelson Corporation.

Built at the front of the tunnel after entering the artificial spiritual world to be able to check every vehicle that enters and exits visually or through a computer screen. It is a two-story building with reinforced steel walls.

There are only two ways to reach the security building, namely through a large tunnel where vehicles move and enter the building through an emergency exit. The second is through a small tunnel 2.5 meters wide from the inside which is parallel to the tunnel and enters through a special officer's door.

The front fence controller control room is separate from the scanner control room. So on the second floor, there is a meeting room, a fence control room, and a scanner control room.

Meanwhile, on the first floor, there is the head of security's room, separate toilets for men and women, then a security administration room and locker room.

To go to the second floor can only be reached via the stairs inside the building or the fire escape on the side of the security building.

Rayga entered and a security staff looked confused by Rayga's arrival.