Chapter XVI: Fighting Sydney Metallurgy University's Main Disciples

Finally, after some time, Jay gave a signal that Jabal could start the match because the bets had been placed. Jabal gave the signal to the two fighters.

Leonard gave off a 25 cm icy white aura. Rayga followed by using a 25 cm darkness black aura.

Jabal said: "The battle begins!"

Rayga waited for Leonard to attack while looking at the situation of the audience. Leonard saw Rayga was not focused, he attacked Rayga first.

Leo warned Leonard: "Be careful, this Rayga is very agile. The key to our victory is the element of fire. Because the darkness element loses to the fire element."

Rayga easily broke all of Leonard's attacks. After training against four Rumble Balls at 400 km/h, Leonard's speed seemed childish to Rayga.

After a few minutes of fighting, Rayga looked bored and said: "Leonard, do you still have any other moves?"

Leonard didn't answer, he gave off a fire aura and attacked Rayga. Rayga focused all of his protective aura on defense to withstand the fire attacks. Their strength seemed to be balanced because Rayga wasn't wholeheartedly against Leonard.

Finally, Rayga looked angry, he rebuked: "Is that all you're capable of? You're wasting my training time!"

Rayga's rebuke made Leonard even angrier. Leonard suddenly distanced himself and remained silent for a while. Leonard opened his palms then two elements came out together. The fire element focused only on the right hand and the ice element focused only on the left hand, its power increased by two times reaching an attack-focused aura of 50 cm but without any protective aura.

Leonard shouted: "Holy Fist of Fire and Ice."

Rayga was amazed to see Leonard's moves but he couldn't imagine how to cast and split two opposing elements at the same time.

Rayga asked himself: "Genie, how did Leonard do the merging?"

Genie replied: "It seems that Leonard's hidden talent like you can suck the fire element. Later after we finish fighting we can ask and learn from him."

Rayga finally also gave off a 50 cm attack focus aura. That way he could still fight evenly with Leonard's moves because Rayga only needed to dodge the fire blows.

Every time a fire blow was aimed at Rayga's body, Rayga dodged and retaliated toward Leonard's ice elemental body.

Rayga deliberately defended while studying and looking for the weak points of Leonard's moves. After some time of fighting Rayga was able to confirm that the fire division was focused on both hands only. While the second part of the leg uses the fire element according to Leonard's original element.

Finally, Rayga couldn't contain his curiosity and said: "Leonard, I'm interested in your way of being able to use two elements at the same time. Please teach me!"

Leonard replied: "If you can beat me, I'm willing to teach you."

Rayga replied: "Fine, then I will beat you."

Rayga emits a fiery red aura of 25 cm to replace the element of darkness. Many viewers were surprised to see Rayga also had the fire element, only Rayga's teachers and classmates didn't look surprised. They all knew it when Bran; Professor Uri's computer detects Rayga's aura.

Leonard attacked Rayga with his holy fists of fire and ice. Rayga calmly used his left hand to catch Leonard's fiery aura right hand. Leonard reflexively struck back with his icy left hand.

With a faster movement, Rayga punched Leonard's ice fist with his fiery punch. When fighting fists, the ice element is weak to the fire element. Leonard's Ice Fist lost.