Chapter X: The Story of Kyoshiro and Ni Luh

Finally, Kyoshiro arrived at the Sun Shogunate in Kyoto at noon. Kyoshiro didn't go to sleep right away, took a shower, and changed clothes. He wanted immediately to face Sun Shogun Arata Dai. After waiting for almost 30 minutes, he finally catched up with Sun Shogun Arata Dai.

Kyoshiro bowed respectfully and said: "Good morning, Sun Shogun Arata Dai. I wish you good health always."

Sun Shogun Dai asked: "You have returned from Jakarta. How was your fight with Rayga?"

Kyoshiro replied: "I won and did not embarrass the Sun Shogunate."

Sun Shogun laughed: "Good, I'm glad to hear that. When I heard from Saori that you had lost to that young Mikaelson, my heart couldn't accept it. You are my only niece and son of my only brother. You are the future Sun Shogunate's strongest fighter, you must always win!"

Kyoshiro replied: "I also bring good news. It turns out that I also have a guardian angel."

Sun Shogun was astonished: "Finally you can synchronize with your guardian angel. What is the name of your guardian angel?"

Kyoshiro replied: "Wadjet, the special angel of protection class B. Yes my lord."

Sun Shogun said: "B class protection angel, that is a very good thing. My guardian angel is Raidon, a B-class Lightning Angel too."

Raidon. Lightning Angel. Leader-type B-class angel. Lightning and Light Elements. 30-year-old man. Firm and selfish character. Member of the Fighters Legion of led by Zeus. Part of the angel army led by the Archangel Ariel. Capable of emitting a detecting aura as far as 100 meters in the air and 20 meters into the earth. Able to provide an aura of protection up to 100 cm.

Kyoshiro pleaded: "I beg the Sun Shogun to grant me permission to do angelic power development training at Iga Ninja Academy."

Sun Shogun was silent for a moment and then explained: "Currently the conditions of Ninja Iga and Koga are not in harmony. Even though you are a descendant of the Iga ninja, you are also a descendant of the Shogunate family. If at this time we Shogunate family chose one of their facilities it would make the others jealous. This is why I used to send Momotaro to Bali. There was the best choice because it was neutral and teacher Agung was the strongest human spiritual fighter at the moment. You can become very strong under his guidance. You better fly tomorrow to catch up with your cousins ​​in Bali."

Kyoshiro bowed as he replied: "I thank Sun Shogun for explaining the problem of disharmony between the two ninja communities. I can understand the situation. I am ready tomorrow to go to Bali and meet prince Momotaro and princess Saori. I'm retreating."

Sun Shogun gave a hand code meaning Kyoshiro may go. That afternoon, Kyoshiro got ready to go to Bali. Kyoshiro chose an afternoon flight from Kyoto via Tokyo's Narita international airport to arriving in Bali tomorrow afternoon.

Finally, Kyoshiro arrived at Ngurah Rai International airport at 12:35.

Saori and Miyuki picked him up. They stopped by for lunch at a Japanese restaurant, and after that, they continued their journey to Equator Mystical School in Monkey Forest Ubud.

 They stopped by for lunch at a Japanese restaurant, and after that, they continued their journey to Equator Mystical School in Monkey Forest Ubud

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
English Version Angels Battle 2 Dark Assasinsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें