Chapter VI: Mikaelson Family

That night Song Hui told Rayga that her assignment at Ming school was over. Tomorrow Saturday, they have to return to Sydney to celebrate Jacob Mikaelson's 75th birthday. Mikaelson Corporation's plane will arrive that very evening from Sydney.

Rayga said: "Mother, I am ready to return tomorrow morning to Sydney. I have brought enough souvenirs from Bali and Jakarta. I will give the rest of my clothes to driver Jono for his children. Most of the items I have prepared from yesterday."

Song Hui said: "Good, tomorrow we leave at 06.30 for the airport." That evening they had finished the things they would take back to Sydney.

The next day Rayga got up early at 04.30 for the last sport in Jakarta. After that, he showered, had breakfast, and they left for the airport at 06.30 am.

They returned to Sydney on a plane owned by Mikaelson Corporation. At around 10:30 am, they were out of Kingsford Smith international airport, Sydney. It takes two hours by car to reach the Hunter Valley area.

Mikaelson Mansion is a magnificent mansion built by Ezra Mikaelson and renovated by Jacob Mikaelson in gray colour. A large, asymmetrical 19th-century Colonial-style house with a central front of the house, there is a water pool with a three-story shower monument.

It has many bedrooms with a bathroom in each room, a kitchen, a living room, and a spacious meeting room. They have a swimming pool. A tennis court built after recent renovations, a well-maintained garden and a large vineyard.

Mikaelson Mansion stands exclusively on land with extensive plantations and a mountainous area, the industrial base of Mikaelson Corporation in Pokolbin. A large area within the Hunter Valley region is An area north of Sydney that can be reached by driving for two hours.

The Hunter Valley is renowned for having 120 wineries, various restaurants, exclusive health spa venues, and small concert venues amidst lush vineyards. It is an area of ​​tourist attraction around Sydney, the provincial capital of the Australian state of New South Wales.

Finally, they arrived at Mikaelson Mansion and were awaited by Mikaelson's extended family. When their car had entered the courtyard of the mansion, the Mikaelson family came out to greet the two of them.

Avram and Yuna were seen waiting for them enthusiastically. Then grandfather Jacob, grandmother Deborah, uncle Deacon's, aunt Hasanah, and Rayga's cousin Renata also came to pick them up in the lobby.

Rayga hugged Jacob, kissed his cheek, and said: "Happy 75th birthday, grandpa. Hopefully healthy and successful always." Jacob was smiling happily.

Song Hui also hugged Jacob, kissed his cheek, and said: "Happy 75th birthday, dad. May you always be healthy and happy."

Jacob said: "Thanks for arranging the time so we can get there right for lunch."

They all hugged each other. But Avram hugged Song Hui for so long. They were like a couple who had been separated for a long time and had just met again.

Yuna made fun of them and said: "Come on, mom and dad, are you done with the hugs yet? Yuna is already hungry."

Yuna's words were greeted with laughter by the rest of the family. They finally entered the mansion. Two maids unloaded their belongings and carried them directly to their respective rooms.

Avram Mikaelson. 47 years old. Australian man. Handsome face, fair skin, black hair, 181 cm tall and well built and stocky. Quiet character, kind, a loving family, and very smart. Wearing a gray short-sleeved shirt, blue jeans, and gray sports shoes. Ambassador at the Australian Embassy in Indonesia. The nickname 'Genius Gunman.' First place at the 41st spiritual olympiad with Susan Watts and Gregory Smith representing Sydney Metallurgy School. A prodigy child that born once every 100 years.