*1*

Everything that happens seems to be a consequence of one action or the other done by one person or another but for Jayda Jace she didn't know how to fix the puzzle at all.
Her life seemed to be controlled by a force she didn't know of that no matter how she tried to change things, that force would always have it's way.

Was it fate? Destiny?

Her mind was shut down as she received pleasure from her girlfriend's mouth in her pussy, devouring her every inch.

"Star..." She drawled, finding her orgasm, wildly on her girlfriend's mouth.
She moaned more as Star took in her juice, sucking, licking, nipping almost violently.

"Ah!" She was panting breathlessly.

"You taste so good, sweety," Star bit her clit, making the addressee to whimper. Star continued; "and you're all mine."

Jayda shut her eyes. Sometimes, the pleasure was too much to take in and sometimes, she liked to distract herself and get rid of the thought at all this was wrong.

"Look at me," she heard Star's voice that was pure with possessiveness. She opened her eyes to meet Star's golden-brown orbs. "You're mine," Star declared and Jayda swallowed, her breathe hitching." And I love you. So much."
Before she could think, she was tasting herself off her girlfriend's mouth, letting her dominate the kiss and she allowed herself to relax and forget about everything else cause she loved Star and she was sure of it.

•••

The lights were off when she entered into the room. She could make out a silhouette of him sitting in the couch, a shot glass of alcohol in his hand.

"Hermano," she sighed and turned on the light.

He looked up at her and with the look on his face, she wanted to cry as his gaze held something close to hatred.
He took in the rest of the scotch that his glass held and then looked at his sister again, dropping the now empty glass on the side table.

"Que pasa?" He asked what the problem was in their mother tongue. His voice was hoarse that she almost didn't recognize it. It wasn't more than 48 hours when it happened and he had already begun change.

"Kaden, por favor, you've been in here all day drinking. Don't you want to talk? "

He didn't say a word but kept staring at her. He bit her inner cheek and continued.
"Look, I know this is hard for you; to give up all your dreams and wishes for this. But this was Dad's wish for you before he died and uncle's indisposed so you just have to do this."

He still said nothing.

"Dad spent his life training you and preparing you for this  and you simply can't just dodge this anymore. But I promise that I'm gonna be here for you whenever you're sad, weak, confused or anything. I'm here. It's gonna be fine, I promise."

He finally stopped looking at her and looked at the ground and for a second, she was hopeful that he was gonna talk to her but when he looked at her again, all hope was gone. His jaw was clenched.

"If you're done, you're free to get out," he said, coldly, making her mouth drop.

" Kaden, I..."

"Kirari enough. Get out," he made himself clear and looking at him and his gaze that could kill, she left, tears threatening her eyes.

She wished things were different and that this situation would just disappear but she knew that it couldn't.

"Uncle, he's not himself. I don't think he's ready for this." She said to Fernandez over the phone, when she was in the confines of her locked room.